Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
PEACE!

TT2pXAv.gif

can't get enough of this.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At least the DP threads were consistent....
...they were like watching Charlie play nine-ball....:boring2:

but I'll miss the picture of Akiko.....
...ah, elatedly descanting...:lovies:

Did you see Akiko's F me pirohuette curtsy or whatever it was when she was introduced in the Beauties Battle?

allprobilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Akiko is very cute! all the ladies are so well mannered. it's been fun watching them live and online.
I dont understand why there are so many haters when we should be supporting pool anytime it's a positive thing.

Banks

Banned
I dont understand why there are so many haters when we should be supporting pool anytime it's a positive thing.

He's a scammer. Is that what you support?

Edit: After looking at your post history... many of your posts are about Charlie, including a section about an "e-mail you received from him". You haven't made a single post in almost 3 years, then jump in to talk about CW or his event as soon as DP gets banned. Gee.. I wonder. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Akiko is very cute! all the ladies are so well mannered. it's been fun watching them live and online.

Maybe people were sick of the ridiculous spam on this board by Dragon Promo.

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Banks,

I just noticed 'poolgrapevine' posts are not available. That was another CW 'fan' that posted in the threads.

That whole organization is 'poisoned'.

Mark Griffin

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I know recently AZ was looking for a new mod.

Did 'Dragonslayer' get the job? :grin-square::D:grin-square:

best,
brian kc

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Looks Like

Banks,

I just noticed 'poolgrapevine' posts are not available. That was another CW 'fan' that posted in the threads.

That whole organization is 'poisoned'.

Mark Griffin

allprobilliards has taken up the gauntlet for DP and CW...they will be erased also I suspect!

Wedge

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
180 degrees out

I try to be courteous to all the streamers in the livestream forum.
My threads are an "all in one" type.
Posting info when I get it by editing the OP and bumping.
Plus I try my best to answer questions that come up,
or pass it along to one who can.

All streamers should do it this way imo.

You are about 180 degrees out from DP, complete opposites. Hard to think of anything good to say about DP or charlie other than he does add a little money to pool.

Hu

Richardson

Who me ?
Silver Member
I'd noticed in the livestream forum he had several posts for the same stream. Seemed a little silly to me.

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
I just came here wondering if anyone else had freezing issues with the stream... and it looks like it wasn't just me. :( Which is weird, cuz Inside Pool and Steinway has been perfect for other events, so why for this event is it so bad? I was blaming it on my poor phone reception, but it happened at home last night too.

Anyone watching today - is it any better?

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just came here wondering if anyone else had freezing issues with the stream... and it looks like it wasn't just me. :( Which is weird, cuz Inside Pool and Steinway has been perfect for other events, so why for this event is it so bad? I was blaming it on my poor phone reception, but it happened at home last night too.

Anyone watching today - is it any better?

really? I dont ever recall a good stream out of Steinway!

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Imagine if he thought you were going to get a GOOD stream...he would have charged $100 instead of $50 for "The Greatest Stream Of All Time". Johnnyt

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
Wasn't that last Earl and Efren stream out of Steinway? I remember it going pretty smoothly. *shrug*

So, it sounds like I shouldn't bother with the stream today either then?