Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great news. Does JChambers have a PayPal? I'd like to send him a few bucks for helping you out. He doesn't seem to have an online website I could find. Thanks.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm with iusedtoberich. I know Jerimy doesn't want or expect it but I'd like to pitch in a little something. I've been guilty of beating on this dead horse so why not throw a little jelly in? A dead horse with jelly might not taste too bad.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm with iusedtoberich. I know Jerimy doesn't want or expect it but I'd like to pitch in a little something. I've been guilty of beating on this dead horse so why not throw a little jelly in? A dead horse with jelly might not taste too bad.

......I'm in

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member

Mark me up for a bit O cash as well.

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd also like to contribute.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
I'd also like to contribute.

Yeah...me too.

I bet Jerimy would end up with enough donations to help some other AZB'er that Glen Hancock (sucker) screwed around.

We need to know where to send it.

Maniac

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
Jerimy is a first-class guy. He surely deserves every bit of the generosity that you all are offering. It's about respect.

In my conversations with Jerimy, I've discovered that he has a depth of knowledge that many could never dream to possess. The product that he is producing is top-notch. I have personally installed a set of these rails, and can attest to the quality.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Don't worry about it. The RKC story is waaaay past old.

Beating a dead mule?

....not yet.

The subject has been beaten until there isn't even a mule anymore, just a discolored spot on the ground! However, this is when the funny and off topic posts appear which are often far more entertaining than the original subject!

Just ping on glen once in awhile so he knows he isn't totally forgotten. As threads go, this one should have gone a long time ago but what tha hell!

"Glen?? Glen's not here!!"

Attachments

• 9C97BF14-B86D-48E1-A538-BD1DB4E7C7DA.jpg
    9C97BF14-B86D-48E1-A538-BD1DB4E7C7DA.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 505
Last edited: