Alex Brick

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You may want to add Alex in your most precious thoughts...A great person, pool player and cue maker. Vanderbilt Hospital, Nashville.

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
Many of my closest friends and I play Alex Brick Customs
built to our specifications. Alex is a True Gentleman and
Man of his Word. "We are praying for you Alex. Get Well".

ed2000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You may want to add Alex in your most precious thoughts...A great person, pool player and cue maker. Vanderbilt Hospital, Nashville.

Thank you joe for bringing this up he is a dear friend and a very good man.Prayers will be with him from me for sure

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
If he's at Vanderbilt,he's in the best hands he could be in.

Anyone know what's going on? Hope it works out for him,he's always been cool with me ;). Tommy D.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i own several of his cues
wish him a speedy recovery
why is he in the hospital??

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
ALEX had surgery yesterday, 7-7, and is doing as well as expected per a source at J O B.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

What is wrong with him?
I have few of his cues and love every one of them.
He's a good maker and a good man. A post like this makes me concerned.
Please tell me what's going on with him.

Thanks

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is wrong with him?
I have few of his cues and love every one of them.
He's a good maker and a good man. A post like this makes me concerned.
Please tell me what's going on with him.

Thanks
I notice he mentioned in a post from the beginning of June he was having health problems and would not be doing any cue work for a few months. But I see he has posted as recently as 7/7 so he may be feeling better. Of course he may be posting from a phone in the hospital. Wishing him well.

Brickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a note to thank all the well wishers. For those of you that did not know I had anaplastic thyroid cancer. Had surgery that removed cancer, voice box and lymph glands in neck. I have slowed down but I am not dead yet. I still want to make a few more cues but now will have to figure out how to spray as I do not breath through my mouth or nose but with a hole in my neck.

Anyway I am back on the road to recoverary and will be back to work in a few weeks.

Thanks,
Alex

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just a note to thank all the well wishers. For those of you that did not know I had anaplastic thyroid cancer. Had surgery that removed cancer, voice box and lymph glands in neck. I have slowed down but I am not dead yet. I still want to make a few more cues but now will have to figure out how to spray as I do not breath through my mouth or nose but with a hole in my neck.

Anyway I am back on the road to recoverary and will be back to work in a few weeks.

Thanks,
Alex

Thank you for posting this update and very best wishes to you, Alex, on getting back to good health.

best,
brian kc

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member

Thanks,
Alex

Sounds like you're winning the battle, good luck with recovery.
The fact that you're just slowed down a little is amazing.

Wish you well, from another well-wisher

Peace
Ted

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
Alex, You have countless friends in the Pool Community.
We are so happy you are winning the battle with Cancer
and on the road to recovery. The Good Lord has surely
been looking after you.
My Best Regards, Howard