Bonus Ball is Alive and will be kicking ...

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
50000 COST
3 PPV subscriptions $507

Minus $44493 net loss per week......keep on trucking baby...:bash::bash::bash::bash:

the loss is based on the assumption they pay their debts, so far that hasn't happened:angry:

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm only hopeful. I never once predicted they would make it. I just supported the heck out of the pros. I love watching them play and strategize out loud.

I hope I get to see more.

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
I must admit that I watched some Bonus Ball matches after the announcement, and I am disappointed that we won't see any new ones on YouTube for a while.

If anyone would like to see the previously-released matches, please visit this link:

http://youtube.com/user/wpbltv

-Blake

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
I'm only hopeful. I never once predicted they would make it. I just supported the heck out of the pros. I love watching them play and strategize out loud.

Me too, I like the game. It has more viewing appeal than any pool related game I've watched. I'm literally glued to my seat during the matches . It's a great concept and I'm hopeful it prevails

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Keep the hope alive! Yes, you will see more.
As per the info I received, some new investors jumped in to keep the Bonus Ball going.:thumbup:

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
As per the info I received, some new investors jumped in to keep the Bonus Ball going.:thumbup:

So that was the super secret business plan. When you blow all the old investors dough just go get new ones.

I admit that is an unorthodox approach I would not have considered.

Tobermory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I loved watching the pro's strategize out loud too. I was especially enlightened when Johnny Archer's two teammates strategized themselves into thinking that the best move to make was not to tell him he was shooting the wrong ball! Like you, I hope to see some more.

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member

Then why hold off for 3 weeks -- and why have the players not been paid what they are owed.

Do these investors want to buy a nice bridge that takes you from Brooklyn to Manhattan? It has been in my family for years but I am now ready to sell.

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Yes, new investors....

images

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Then why hold off for 3 weeks -- and why have the players not been paid what they are owed.

Do these investors want to buy a nice bridge that takes you from Brooklyn to Manhattan? It has been in my family for years but I am now ready to sell.

Bonus Ball people don`t even know my name and I don`t have any ties with them and I don`t have any direct communications with them. Just to cheer up the supporters of Bonus Ball I started the thread based on the info I received from a friend. From next week I will be busy with BCA for 10 days at Rio. :cool:

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member

For what it's worth, it's a beautiful bridge... you should get top dollar.

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott Frost sounds very confident here.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373468686.883625.jpg

I took a snapshot of this just now.