Coming together for a forum member having a rough time

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I know we all have our arguments and disagreements here, but at the end of the day we are still a family here. One of our own is going through some difficulties and a couple members here came to me with the idea of starting a gofundme to help him out. I thought it was a great idea.

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry for your loss, Sev.

As we have discussed, whatever you need, just ask.

ridinda9

AKA: Sandy Bagger
Silver Member
Though we haven't spoken in a few years , Sev , I considered you a good friend on here .
I'm sorry to hear of Brenda's passing , and of all the other hits you have taken in the past year .
I actually remember that we started talking on here soon after your father's passing , and of the decisions you had to make then , and of your decision to relocate to the State of Franklin.
I hope that you are able to retain your home , BUT . . ...consider this . . . I think it was well over 10 years ago you relocated down there .
And home prices have gone nowhere but up .
And East Tennessee property is HOT .
Might be time to pull the equity out and relocate again .
With your skill set , maybe use the equity to purchase a "handyman special" and , literally , rebuild .
Both the home and your life .

But whatever you decide , brother , know that you have friends here .

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This was very kind of you to set up Mike.

Sev is having a tough time for sure, we talk offline and it’s been very very difficult for him, Sev is a great guy and we all need to chip in and help out some.

🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I know we all have our arguments and disagreements here, but at the end of the day we are still a family here. One of our own is going through some difficulties and a couple members here came to me with the idea of starting a gofundme to help him out. I thought it was a great idea.

We should add on a bacon fund... Sev Needs his bacon...

Jaden

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cannot imagine what Sev has experienced. May the good Lord make smooth the path before him.

If ever there was a moment where we needed to set aside our differences whatever that involves,
right now, this is just such a time. I do not know Sev, have behaved sarcastically with him at times,
perhaps unduly criticized some of his opinions too but never with intentional malice in my heart. We
just disagree but on this you can be sure. I know that we are a community……here on Az, in our local
towns & cities, and then state by state. We are a nation and when one of our brethren hurts, bleeds or
suffers a loss, it is time to do everything we can to try and help. Thoughts and prayers set aside, reach
into your wallet or purse and contribute what you can. You can replace it but Mark’s loss never will be.
When you lose your partner in life, you truly can’t have too many friends to try & help you get through it.

Matt Brennan

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
My sincere condolences Mark.

Mike, you are a good man. Thanks for this thread and setting up the GoFundMe.

Dave