CORNERSTONE CUES BE WARE

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well I use USPS all time, it has been year since I sent or received something from letter to package, that it was lost or damaged.

Service is not 100% perfect, but if you have problem, and bought insurance.

USPS is less bull to file, and receive claim check then either UPS, or FEDX.
Sounds safe!

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Sounds safe!

Being fair to USPS, UPS, FEDX, and the other LTL Carriers. They move a hell of a lot of things daily, delivery daily, and most of time it is problem free.

We only hear the horror stories, and like I said once I had something destroyed by USPS, I call shipped, sent photos. Item was reshipping. Dropped off damage item at local post office. Item was replaced in 3 days.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah dude, your to ignorant.

Well I use USPS all time, it has been year since I sent or received something from letter to package, that it was lost or damaged.

Service is not 100% perfect, but if you have problem, and bought insurance.

USPS is less bull to file, and receive claim check then either UPS, or FEDX.
Did you panic when you hot the enter key?
Lol.

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
He said he mailed the cue but i guess the tracking info is confidential.
dude i texted you the info the day of and asked if you want me to insure it ! and you don't get back with me but here it is its at the post office waiting for you to sign 9507812291911231145555 ,i never get on this site any more and only got on because of your post , you blow me up because i had no way to communicate for 6 days ..i shipped 19 hours after i found out you wanted it back, now iam off this page and done!!!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dude i texted you the info the day of and asked if you want me to insure it ! and you don't get back with me but here it is its at the post office waiting for you to sign 9507812291911231145555 ,i never get on this site any more and only got on because of your post , you blow me up because i had no way to communicate for 6 days ..i shipped 19 hours after i found out you wanted it back, now iam off this page and done!!!
Relax Bill

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I only use Express once to USA recently, and one to Asia both times zero problems.

Prior to Covid I used Priority many time, with insurance. Always 2-3 day before Covid.

Sadly Priority is not 2-3 days now, took 20 days on incoming package. But it finally got delivered.

Post Office no longer is Priority 2-3 days.😵‍💫
You can thank Louis DeJoy for all the cuts and changes he’s made that has nothing to do with the Postal Service
being unprofitable. That’s because of a congressionally mandated retirement healthcare funding program that no
other government agency is required to observe. This creates an annual shortfall of $6.5 billion dollars by itself.
Postmaster DeJoy is the first Postmaster in two decades without any postal experience and he’s undermined the
efficiency of the postal office with his policies & changes. He was hand picked for this position by the prior President.

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1E242C6C-E784-47B4-A368-B2F33C7693CB.png

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
You can thank Louis DeJoy for all the cuts and changes he’s made that has nothing to do with the Postal Service
being unprofitable. That’s because of a congressionally mandated retirement healthcare funding program that no
other government agency is required to observe. This creates an annual shortfall of $6.5 billion dollars by itself.
Postmaster DeJoy is the first Postmaster in two decades without any postal experience and he’s undermined the
efficiency of the postal office with his policies & changes. He was hand picked for this position by the prior President.

Plus when I lived in Miami we got home delivery of mail twice a day. But I left Miami before the 64 Cuban Cigar embargo.

Wonder if Spider’s Cue got delivered?

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To further derail this thread, wasn’t that retirement funding requirement done by Bush Senior 20 years ago?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I'm a third party, why are you paying attention to me?

Because you posted dog 💩, I am about sure if Spyder got his Cue back, he would post it.He normally communicates well.

Why do you admit you misread post, no s big deal to misread.

Getting diagnosis of Pancreatic Cancer is big deal.👎

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Because you posted dog 💩, I am about sure if Spyder got his Cue back, he would post it.He normally communicates well.

Why do you admit you misread post, no s big deal to misread.

Getting diagnosis of Pancreatic Cancer is big deal.👎
What did I misread? I never said he got his cue back, I said it was ready to be picked up. Perhaps you misread it? Did you recently get diagnosed with pancreatic cancer? I'm assuming so, since that's probably the only way you'd know how to spell "pancreatic".

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well when Spyder has Cue, I will believe.

Cornerstone did not post info so be fair how do we know it is even true.

Go practice your fundamentals so you can finish your lesson assignments.

You not pick about spelling, ever consider a career as book editor?

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
Just send the cue back and i will pay the shipping. Send it to Charlwne Bell, 742 N 2 st., paragould, ar. 72437. The P. O. 5 same zip 72450.
This is where i ask it to be sent, but i guess anywhere is better than nowhere. its about like everything else that has happened. i feel a little better now.