Fatboy beats John Brumback with Black Boar cue.

derekdisco

We woulda won state!
Silver Member
Fatboy was using a house cue and was down about 300 bucks and thats when he had enough, busted out the Black Boar and got his money back.

453.jpg

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Laughing my butt off...many thanks for this great humor shot! :grin-square:

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Hey Derek,

Thought I saw John sitting at the bar at the Vegas Cue Club last Tuesday. One of my buddies suggested I play "that guy" some Banks as I love the game so much. Isn't that what friends are for?

Lyn

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John has a very hard head, the cue is in critical condition. I hope Obammas health care bill gets passed so the Black Boar can get the medical attention it needs.:wink::wink::wink:

John came to town on business and stayed with me part of the time, We had a great week, it went by too fast. We drank coffee in the morning and played banks, I actually made a couple balls on him-believe me thats a accomplishment. Man he plays good. A couple nights we had some other players over for one pocket action, real cheap action. We played captains one night, partners another night. It was $5-$10/man since were all friends we didnt want to bet high-we kept it fun, and it was.

I truely believe he is the best banker alive today, It would be interesting if they kept score on banks like billiards with average balls per inning(when he has a open shot)playing 9 ball banks you get 2 shots a game, 3 if your real lucky.

We did alot of other things than pool, looked at picutres etc. We became very good friends this past week.

best
Fatboy

BTW the Black Boar is fine, I was super careful when I posed for the pic-it came out better than I thought. I hope everyone get a smile-thats all I wanted to do. But I kinda did feel like doing that when he shot my jewels off playing banks.:cool:

thanks for comming buddy.

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
John has a very hard head, the cue is in critical condition. I hope Obammas health care bill gets passed so the Black Boar can get the medical attention it needs.:wink::wink::wink:

John came to town on business and stayed with me part of the time, We had a great week, it went by too fast. We drank coffee in the morning and played banks, I actually made a couple balls on him-believe me thats a accomplishment. Man he plays good. A couple nights we had some other players over for one pocket action, real cheap action. We played captains one night, partners another night. It was $5-$10/man since were all friends we didnt want to bet high-we kept it fun, and it was.

I truely believe he is the best banker alive today, It would be interesting if they kept score on banks like billiards with average balls per inning(when he has a open shot)playing 9 ball banks you get 2 shots a game, 3 if your real lucky.

We did alot of other things than pool, looked at picutres etc. We became very good friends this past week.

best
Fatboy

BTW the Black Boar is fine, I was super careful when I posed for the pic-it came out better than I thought. I hope everyone get a smile-thats all I wanted to do. But I kinda did feel like doing that when he shot my jewels off playing banks.:cool:

This needs page 1 exposure. :) :groucho::groucho::groucho:

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Derek, Thanks for posting this great picture. As always Eric is the ultimate host, it will be a real blow to the pool world if he sells his property in Las Vegas. You cannot have a much better time than hanging out with Fat Boy and hitting the ball around, the night we played Snoooker with Justin was one of the funnest nights I have had playing 10 dollar pool. Thanks for the great memories, I would rep you but I have to spread it around so I repped Derek for the post.

-don

Exile

that definatly rolled....
Silver Member
haha sweeeeeeeet pic. Definatly worth a "caption this photo" contest.

Any more pics of that sweet looking room? It looks perfect.

BillPorter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
J We drank coffee in the morning and played banks, I actually made a couple balls on him-believe me thats a accomplishment.

According to some very reliable sources, "morning," for you, probably begins some time after noon. :D:D:D

I also heard that John was VERY impressed with your digs and your hospitality.

You said you "made a couple of balls on him," but you didn't say how many games you played to get those couple of balls.:grin:

Glad to hear that you and John had a blast last week.

boggs41076

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

best
Fatboy

I've had the pleasure of going to his home and hang out and play some banks with John and he has come down to our part to play some with me. He is a hell of guy and a sick bank player... anyone who gets the chance definately needs to hang out with John and his crew.... Casey, Danny, Brad and Jeremy...and his brother Randy... "That bunch is cooler than a witches titty in a snowmans mouth"

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
haha sweeeeeeeet pic. Definatly worth a "caption this photo" contest.

Any more pics of that sweet looking room? It looks perfect.

That's NOT his poolroom. That is the front/living room of the main house. It's where he keeps his Diamond table and about two dozen pinball/video machines. P.S. The Diamond is for sale. He has a Gold Crown V in his private poolroom which is a great place to play. In yet another room in that same house is a 6x12 Riley snooker table. Brand new! In another house on the same property he has a few large safes stuffed with expensive cues like Balabushkas, Szambotis (old and new), Black Boars and other exotic stuff. He keeps his Lamborghinis (Lambos he calls them) and other miscellaneous cars in an eight car garage out back. All this stuff is cool, but the coolest thing of all is Eric's love for pool and pool players.

Most of the games at Eric's pad take place on the GC.

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Looks like Eric bought the Beverly Hillbillys mansion and he has lots of fancy eatin tables there. And he keeps his pot passers all locked up.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
actually that is my secondary pool table room, its for parties and social things like Triggers B-Day party(the 2nd ir 3rd time its been used), The real pool room is much smaller and feels like a pool room not a home enviormnent-that room gets used alot.

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
wanna play on this Table

actually that is my secondary pool table room, its for parties and social things like Triggers B-Day party(the 2nd ir 3rd time its been used), The real pool room is much smaller and feels like a pool room not a home enviormnent-that room gets used alot.
Hey Buddy,
one time I fly over and beat you on your Home Table:p:D
and take your Szam with Peacocks and red Veneers as my Winner Trophy:grin-loving::nanner:
Ralf