**** Gus Szamboti Hoppe For Sale ****

vinniebabarooch

Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
239   0   1
Ebony Gus Szamboti Hoppe For Sale.
The cue was recently refinished by Dennis Searing and is perfect!
It is a 57 inch hoppe. It comes with two brand new 13mm shafts made by Barry and a letter which Barry wrote about the shafts and cue. The other two shafts are a inch longer. As I heard the story, Dennis said they were Gus inserts in the shafts but, Barry said that they were not Gus's shafts. I am selling them as NON-ORIGINAL. I have not confirmed either story about the shafts and was told by the previous owner. I will say I have test hit one of the new Barry shafts and the cue plays better than any other that I have played with. The "Szamboti" ping is unbelievable. I would love to keep it but I have others in the oven. The cue is straight together and apart.
Butt weighs 16.1 oz's
Barry shafts 4.1 oz's and 13mm with ivory ferrules
Two others 4.0 oz's and 12.70mm and 12.90mm with ivory ferrules

Sold

Thanks

DSCF3538.jpg

DSCF3539.jpg

DSCF3541.jpg

Last edited:

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
love to have that szam, don't have the disposable cash now...however, if you still have that 09 runde with the coco points, lemme know. pm or (801)-699-1688

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
Rating - 99%
104   1   0
How about a trade for an autographed A-rod jersy I may soon be the proud owner of.....:)

Uh, let's see...
I can do an autographed picture of Carlos Marmol and Geovani Soto,
PLUS an authentic Cubs batting helmet signed by Ryan Theriot...
If that's not enough I'll throw in my Soto autographed bat too...

Seriously Troy, that's a bad boy! I love it!!!

vinniebabarooch

Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
239   0   1
This cue has more interest than any other cue I have ever sold. My pm box was full yesterday so if I missed you please send another. I have a couple of deals working right now but cash is still king!
Thanks