Happy Birthday To Keith McCready !!!

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Happy birthday earthquake. Try not to shake the world so hard. It will cut down on the nightmares. All the best!

Mike
Kd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
H A P P Y
#
a-happy-birthday-to-mama.jpg

jrackman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Keith, now go get the "Color of Money" that you like at the track, GL.

Keith McCready

Pro Player
Well, just woke up, boys. I want to thank everybody for their birthday greetings.

This year 2013, I believe it's been the toughest year for losing my closest friends. So reading everybody's words to me on this day gives me a little bit of hope. I want to thank everybody again. It really does mean a lot that you've taken the time to recognize that I'm still around. Appreciate it.

My old lady doesn't really like me putting money on the Internet or betting the horses anymore, but sometimes you have to give a little to get a little. We are getting in stroke for the Kentucky Derby and the Breeders Cup. I'll let y'all know who I like. Well, I sort of already know who I like, but my horse ran third the other day, so I don't know how well he come out of that race or not. We'll just have to see. His name is Vyjack. But there's a lot of other good runners in there, as well. I know that this Kentucky Derby this year will be way better than the one last year. Last year's Kentucky Derby was sort of a sham. This one here will be good, a lot better field. :smile:

You guys all have a nice day, and keep on keeping on. :smile:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Happy Birthday, California Keith
(that moniker was the first one I heard for you)

Sooo...since you're going to the track....

A woman went to a shrink.
She said "I got a problem, Doc. My husband think he's a horse."
The shrink says "This may be difficult, it may require a lot of visits. It could
get very expensive....can you afford it?"

She says "Certainly...he won his last three starts!"

:confused::eek::lol:

JMD in VA

It's All Good!
Silver Member
H-a-p-p-y b-i-r-t-h-d-a-y!!!!!

Miss seeing you in Virginia, specifically Richmond.

Hope you are doing well and your birthday is great!

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday!!

All these "Happy Birthday"s, seems like I should cough up a gift! Fortunately, someone just bequeathed on me the gift that keeps on giving. Please send me your address and I will ship to you a gift that keeps on giving, a slightly pregnant cat! It is grand living in the country again.

Have a wonderful birthday and at least as many more to come as you have already had!

Hu

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, just woke up, boys. I want to thank everybody for their birthday greetings.

This year 2013, I believe it's been the toughest year for losing my closest friends. So reading everybody's words to me on this day gives me a little bit of hope. I want to thank everybody again. It really does mean a lot that you've taken the time to recognize that I'm still around. Appreciate it.

My old lady doesn't really like me putting money on the Internet or betting the horses anymore, but sometimes you have to give a little to get a little. We are getting in stroke for the Kentucky Derby and the Breeders Cup. I'll let y'all know who I like. Well, I sort of already know who I like, but my horse ran third the other day, so I don't know how well he come out of that race or not. We'll just have to see. His name is Vyjack. But there's a lot of other good runners in there, as well. I know that this Kentucky Derby this year will be way better than the one last year. Last year's Kentucky Derby was sort of a sham. This one here will be good, a lot better field. :smile:

You guys all have a nice day, and keep on keeping on. :smile:

Firstly, Happy Birthday. it has been a tough year and I can truly relate. However, at our age, it is going to happen more and more. Nobody gets out alive.
I emeber something Danny told me when I was in Denver last August. he said,"I have regrets and many, but about the things i did, not what I didn't do"!
We knew others who could have said the same.
Remember, bet the horse, not the tote board!!
Congratulations and happy birthday.