Hard Times-Mezz 10 Ball Open

Tablemechanic

Silver Member
Been working 7 days a week, I should have time this weekend to update this.

One thing, The Action Report is going to be streaming all 3 days of the event.

Steve

Tablemechanic

Silver Member
We have pushed the late fee to May 3, you pay your entry at the first Sunday of the month tournament and not pay a late fee.

Please do not send anything after April 29.

We will be using the WPA 10 ball rules for the tournament.

Rack your own with the 2 and 3 ball placed on the back corners.

There will be a dress code fir the event, collard shirts required, no t-shirts, shorts, sandals, or sweats will be allowed.

No Ipods or blue tooths will be allowed.

Steve

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
We have pushed the late fee to May 3, you pay your entry at the first Sunday of the month tournament and not pay a late fee.

There will be a dress code fir the event, collard shirts required, no t-shirts, shorts, sandals, or sweats will be allowed.

Steve

Thanks for the update Steve. Regarding the rules then, on a missed shot where no balls go down the incoming player must take the balls in position? This would be a little different than the rules played at the SBE.

Tablemechanic

Silver Member
Thanks for the update Steve. Regarding the rules then, on a missed shot where no balls go down the incoming player must take the balls in position? This would be a little different than the rules played at the SBE.

Yes, that is right. You must take the shot left by the other player. The only time you can give back a shot is if he misses and it goes in a different pocket or slops another ball in.

Steve

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Steve

Can Tang Hoa wear a red dress with a col:wink:lar?

Last edited:

chickenman

Registered
Option of Giving the shot back to your opponent

Steve,
You also have the option of giving the shot back to your opponent if he calls safety and pockets the legal object ball. (Rule 9.6) As strange as this is, it actually happened in a match where my opponent tried to play safe and pocketed the ball by mistake.
Bill

Tablemechanic

Silver Member
Players List for Hard Times-Mezz 10 Ball Open as of 4-27

1 Mika Immonen
2 Steve Leistikow
3 Stevie Moore
4 Ben Pham
5 Oscar Dominguez
6 Ernesto Dominguez
7 Brendan Crockett
8 Corey Harper
9 Kevin May
10 Louie Ulrich
11 Thorsten Hohmann
12 Dave Hemmah
13 James Boch
14 Ismael “Morro” Paez
15 Melinda Huang
16 Manny Chau
17 Duane Grimes
18 Marcus Chamat
19 Chris Wedekind
20 Fach Garcia
21 Butch Barba
22 Jim Burt
23 Marc Vidal
24 Ken Thomason
25 Efren Reyes
26 Ronnie Wiseman
27 Randy Kukla
28 Sal Butera
29 Andy Pettenger
30 Alex Laski
31 Abe Lim
32 Ed Ames
33 Darren Appleton
34 Morgan Cederstrom
35 Hunter Lombardo
36 Phil Misson
37 Eddie Cohen
38 Steve Chaplin
39 Bill Dunsmore
40 Kevin Brock
41 Victor Castro
42 Al Garcia
43 Rafael Martinez
44 Deo Alpajora
45 George Pagulayan
46 Roberto Gomez
47 Jaynard Orque
48 Romon Mistica
49 Mark Tu
50 Max Eberle
51 Ramin Bakhtiari
52 Warren Kiamco
53 Lee Van Corteza
54 Curtis Johnson
55 Lorry Deleon
56 Jun Almoite
57 Chris Tate

Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Steve,

Any news on the cue ball?

Also, will you be playing only cue ball fouls? The WPA rules call for all ball fouls.

Chris

i4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tar

Who will be streaming this?
Thanks

Thanks Justin & TAR! Gonna be a goooooood month. :D

maysched.jpg

Last edited:

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
I was hoping that Melissa Herndon was entering.

I was planning on it...and am still undecided. I am having a small surgery on Monday, May 3rd...and it will depend on how I feel. I may have to pay the late fee if I decide to play at the last minute :)

But...even if I don't play, I am looking forward to going down and sweating the action....or maybe even sitting in the booth....if Justin will have me :D

Last edited:

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was planning on it...and am still undecided. I am having a small surgery on Monday, May 3rd...and it will depend on how I feel. I may have to pay the late fee if I decide to play at the last minute :)

But...even if I don't play, I am looking forward to going down and sweating the action....or maybe even sitting in the booth....if Justin will have me :D

Good Success on Monday and Good Fortune if you play...your commentary is the best.:smile:

JiantJack

Yes they are going to be charging at the door. I am not dealing with that so as of right now I do not know what they are going to charge. I am handling the tournament, the owner is handling the rest of the room.

Any word yet on what they're charging at the door?

atthecat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They usually charge $10 a session and the seating is very limited. If you don't get there early it's gobbled up. No standing room. I might just order the feed.