looking to represent room

john schmidt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
vCash: 500

hopefully some of you know me ,if not i understand.
im looking to relocate from pensacola to represent a nice poolroom and basically practice there when im not on tour.

long story short i have a nice home and diamond table in it. problem is i never have anyone to play in my livingroom and frankly like being in a poolroom around people as it inspires me to interact and practice more.

anyway im open to all offers or locations .

please pm me and we can talk about how i can liven up your poolroom on a daily basis and how im ready for a change of scenery.

contacting me obviously carries no obligation on your part. i would like to entertain some offers and am ready to live in a different area that has more pool action .

Last edited:

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
please pm me and we can talk about how i can liven up your poolroom on a daily basis and how im ready to get out of the south with the bugs and heat.

I lost interest in this thread when you "dissed" the South :(!!!

J/K of course and good luck to you finding a "home" room!!!

Maniac

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
I lost interest in this thread when you "dissed" the South :(!!!

Maniac

John,
There's not a Yankee pool player or fan alive that would not be HONORED to have you represent the gool ol' "North". :D

Please...let it be really, really close to Washington, Pa! Anywhere between Wheeling, WVa and Pittsburgh, Pa would be awesome!! :D

Seriously John, good luck and we're hoping something great pans out for you real soon! Where ever you end up, that area will benifit greatly by your personality as well as the massive talent you bring. It'll be a great boost for pool in whatever place you end up at.

Richardson

Who me ?
Silver Member
Wish i could get a room opened up here is dsm just to be able to offer you something, lol.

good luck in your search :)

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
Paradise billiards. Corpus christi tx. Home of the Corpus Christi Classic. and 2 IPT qualifiers. 12 foot snooker table and heated 3 cusion table. Gofling year round and South padre is only 30 minutes away :thumbup: Plus when pool gets old theres always the beach. If your interested pm me, Ill give you the owners cell number. Or give him yours. I know he'd definetely be interested.

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
I wouldn't come to Arizona if I were you. We have too many dirt bike trails and dunes. Not to mention dry conditions which really effects the table conditions.

Vegas is only a 4 hour drive, San Diego 4-1/2 and L.A. 5 hours. The Desert Classic Tour showcases all disciplines and a lot of top players love coming through town.

DRW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
driving distances

I wouldn't come to Arizona if I were you. We have too many dirt bike trails and dunes. Not to mention dry conditions which really effects the table conditions.

Vegas is only a 4 hour drive, San Diego 4-1/2 and L.A. 5 hours. The Desert Classic Tour showcases all disciplines and a lot of top players love coming through town.
What kind of radar do you have to still have a driver's license?:)

district111

Registered
John,
There's not a Yankee pool player or fan alive that would not be HONORED to have you represent the gool ol' "North". :D

Please...let it be really, really close to Washington, Pa! Anywhere between Wheeling, WVa and Pittsburgh, Pa would be awesome!! :D

Seriously John, good luck and we're hoping something great pans out for you real soon! Where ever you end up, that area will benifit greatly by your personality as well as the massive talent you bring. It'll be a great boost for pool in whatever place you end up at.

Stay away from little Washington...jk

im about 30 mins from you

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
I'm putting 6 Diamond 9-footers in a nice sports bar in Anaheim CA. Probably smaller than what your looking for. OC Sports Grill, formerly Nationals.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
vCash: 500

hopefully some of you know me ,if not i understand.
im looking to relocate from pensacola to represent a nice poolroom and basically practice there when im not on tour.

long story short i have a nice home and diamond table in it. problem is i never have anyone to play in my livingroom and frankly like being in a poolroom around people as it inspires me to interact and practice more.

anyway im open to all offers or locations .

please pm me and we can talk about how i can liven up your poolroom on a daily basis and how im ready for a change of scenery.

contacting me obviously carries no obligation on your part. i would like to entertain some offers and am ready to live in a different area that has more pool action .

Well now, the way I see it...if you'd lose a little more often...players would be running to Florida to play you so you wouldn't have to leave....so, I'll take 90 to a 100 in 14.1........last time we played....we played even;):D

Glen

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Wish you would come back to Long Island, i was more on top of my game having you around the pool room.

room is getting ready for a renovation, maybe talk to the owner about working out a deal with you....

you know the room !
Steve

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JS if I had a room I would seriously consider doing something with you, I have seen you talk to fans, autograph seekers, etc and you have a lot of chrisma and charm not like your looking for a edge but genunely being nice and making your fans happy. you look good in pictures etc.

Your chrisma and charm isnt there when you try and match up(sometimes and i'm not refering to Danny but other times), and I dont know why probably adrenlin. You get more with sugar than vinigar(I'm not knocking you buddy-its your style) your passion is great,but your temper gets a little up there. Like I said its not a knock just a observation, and that dont matter when your repping a pool room anyways,

I might have one idea for you, I need to make a call tomarrow, would a 3 month thing be ok for you??? Let me make the call and if they like the plan I will give you a call and then ya'll can sort it out I'm not looking to make a penny, I'm trying to help you and someone else, because I know some circumstances that could benefit both sides.

I have known JS for just under 3 years and If any pool room is looking for a house pro, or representative as a businessman I 100% vouch for John, I have spoke to him on the phone about business several times about indepth things and he is smart, and with his knowlege isnt going to waste any room owners $$$$, he knows what to do with the fans to bring more value to the room than he is being compensated for, that insures a long term relationship for everyone, if anyone who is seriously considering doing biz with JS have any questions I'm at 702-241-8000-but please dont call me unless you really have something-thats all I ask, im a busy guy. And no I'm not his agent or best friend(were friends who talk every 2-3 months) etc, I'm just being honest and helpful to all parties concerned(except me) and Its only a feew minutes of my time.

best

eric petersen

Last edited: