Mike Webb cue just arrived....

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here are pics of a cue that Mike Webb has made for me. The fit and finish of this cue are superb. When screwing the shaft to the forearm, there is no slop, a very nice fit. The points all line up and are razor sharp. Mike is very detail-oriented. He will not release a cue until he thinks it is perfect. Here are the pics. This is a Hoppe style cue that I had Mike make for me. I love the rings and the chrome bolt in the butt. I know there is a seam in the pigskin wrap but I'll be damned if I can find it. Let me know what you think.
Glen

Attachments

• Webb 0515091.jpg
    Webb 0515091.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 684
  • Webb 0515092.JPG
    Webb 0515092.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 630
  • Webb 0515093.jpg
    Webb 0515093.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 629
  • Webb 0515096.JPG
    Webb 0515096.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 632
  • Webb 0515098.jpg
    Webb 0515098.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 627
Last edited:

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for letting me serve you, Glad you left the joint rings up to me so I could give it that old school touch.

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey

that is one sweet looking cue. I bet it plays great too.

I am just waiting patiently for my playing cue to get here...from Michaels shop, but like we know until its perfect....he isnt letiing it go. And thats fine with me.

Steve

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for letting me serve you, Glad you left the joint rings up to me so I could give it that old school touch.

As always, your work is fantastic. I am very, very pleased with the cue.
I thank you for your attention to detail and quality craftmanship.

Glen

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome cue! I love the veneers. And the joint rings too! And judging by the points coming from Mike these days, that cue probably looks freakin' awesome in person!

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that is one sweet looking cue. I bet it plays great too.

I am just waiting patiently for my playing cue to get here...from Michaels shop, but like we know until its perfect....he isnt letiing it go. And thats fine with me.

Steve

Steve,
I know about the wait. I think you will be very happy when Mike sends the cue to you. You can't rush quality.

Glen

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome cue! I love the veneers. And the joint rings too! And judging by the points coming from Mike these days, that cue probably looks freakin' awesome in person!

The pics do not do it justice. His new finish is awesome.

Glen

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
GREAT CUE......

NOW GLEN, THIS IS WHAT POINTS ARE MEANT TO LOOK LIKE.

GREAT WORK MIKE

Marcus

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Here are pics of a cue that Mike Webb has made for me. The fit and finish of this cue are superb. When screwing the shaft to the forearm, there is no slop, a very nice fit. The points all line up and are razor sharp. Mike is very detail-oriented. He will not release a cue until he thinks it is perfect. Here are the pics. This is a Hoppe style cue that I had Mike make for me. I love the rings and the chrome bolt in the butt. I know there is a seam in the pigskin wrap but I'll be damned if I can find it. Let me know what you think.
Glen

Glen your a lucky man, that is certainly a beautiful Cue. I really like the points and the color of veneers. The ring work is very traditional and is a great match for this style cue.

Thanks for Sharing!!!!!!

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Classic "old school" looks, with Mikes attention to detail and build. Perfect combo. Great work. Congrats, Glen.

Scott