mods, work for me, delete all my posts please. delete one, delete them all

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
of course the pyramids and even incan ruins will outlive digital. i believe there will be what ill call a "digital gap" one day in the distant future (and thank god for that). the gap will be a mystery to scientists. so much entropy was undone by man for so many thousands of years, and then bam.... all we did was sit on computers and didnt fight entropy for a few centuries, and thus the gap. so theyll wonder what the hell we were doing all that time, and all the digital evidence of decreasing entropy will be gone.... they will think we were the morons of the entire history of the human race... and considering time used in places like this, they will probably be right.

Hey Scott:

I keep missing balls to the left. What should I work on? Also, with the impending debt ceiling deadline looming, should I reallocate my 401k holdings to stable value fund or is now the time to buy more securities or even aggressive funds?

I didn't see that on the iknoweverything.com site, so I thought I'd ask direct.

Thanks-
Dave

Scott_Lee

Banned
you forgot to switch back to enzo before posting this, did you turn yourself green too. That's gangsta!

huh?

Are you ready to learn some next level sh*t? From this moment on you guys are no longer little kids — you are cold calculated league players. This is the mindset you’ve got to be in if you want to be a champion." scott lee

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
Wow, I went to lunch, came back, and this whole thing went crazy. Seriously, you copied Scott's login name (or did i miss something)? What a tool.
How long is this going to be allowed?

Scott_Lee

Banned
Hey Scott:

I keep missing balls to the left. What should I work on? Also, with the impending debt ceiling deadline looming, should I reallocate my 401k holdings to stable value fund or is now the time to buy more securities or even aggressive funds?

I didn't see that on the iknoweverything.com site, so I thought I'd ask direct.

Thanks-
Dave

you are probably missing balls to the left because your back arm swings to the left on your backswing. try a few things.... make sure youre hitting center ball when using power, if youre hitting right english, that means your cue isnt making it back to the proper plane. to do this, id hit straight in draw shots until my arm hurt, and make sure there is no sidespin on the draw. if all that still doesnt work, id fiddle with lengthening, or shortening of your bridge.

on the other stuff, ill ask my accountant, for a fee.... i know everything, which precludes me from gruntwork.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
you are probably missing balls to the left because your back arm swings to the left on your backswing. try a few things.... make sure youre hitting center ball when using power, if youre hitting right english, that means your cue isnt making it back to the proper plane. to do this, id hit straight in draw shots until my arm hurt, and make sure there is no sidespin on the draw. if all that still doesnt work, id fiddle with lengthening, or shortening of your bridge.

on the other stuff, ill ask my accountant, for a fee.... i know everything, which precludes me from gruntwork.

Oh my God---- it worked. IT WORKED!!!!!! I'm making everything from EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

Get back at me with your accountant's thoughts---

Wow, Scott! THANKS!

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member

Isn't this criminal? To assume someones identity and try to trash their good name, libel?

bboxgrinder

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL good god isn't there enough crap with lawyers suing everyone that Jwalks these days without this BS being brought up here. The OP obviously is overboard but come on, geeez.

Scott_Lee

Banned
You have to try and keep up. This isn't criminal, this is just....well......for lack of a better word at the moment, it's just stupid. He is trying to get banned so all his posts will get deleted. Either the mods haven't caught it yet, or the mods fell out of their chairs laughing so hard. Time will tell which one.

well,i think neil will even attest.... i was told to "go off" if i wanted to get banned. THEN people started calling me an attention hound for going off, haha... u like that one.

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Enzo, you couldn't just be a little cooperative when you were clearly breaking the rules and attacking Scott.

You threw a temper tantrum in private and when that failed, you threw one in public. I would have normally complied with your request if you'd have managed just a smidge of courtesy....but I will allow the whole ordeal to stand in public view for everyone's scrutiny.

Have a nice day.

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member
Banned at 12:41 pm, Central.

Well, that was fun while it lasted. The concept of the digital gap was one of the positives to come from this thread. I'm going to ponder that for a while.

delarge

Banned
ok, i dont like this, im not an offensive guy, but i want all my posts off. so im gonna put an offensive statement in my signature. hope it will work, not sure.

chao to all the interesting and logical people here (this list is limited, u know who u are)

who is this guy?! why haven't the mods banned him!! he's a total lunatic. scott is like the best teacher EVER. scott gave my daughter lessons and her game went up 3 points in our league.