Mosconi Cup Updates

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Svb and archer only play once today. Putnam and dechaine playing 2 out of the 3 singles matches. Charlie tried to overload yesterday and today is paying the price

mudball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it just me or have the majority of these racks been super wide open? Or the table is breaking way too easy? Not taking anything away from any of the players, maybe its just the abundance of 10 ball that is making these outs look way too easy *shrug*

Mickey Qualls

You study the watch......
Silver Member
Putnam....

Attachments

• self.jpg
    self.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 269

Brozif

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Usa gotta win 7 out the final 9 matches now...this is over

It was over before it even started. Sad to see the US not be able to put up their best players, but that's how it goes. Hats off to the Europeans. They cashed in on all the mistakes made by the American team, and there were plenty to cash in on! Didn't much care for Charlie's selection as a coach and he proved me right by not putting the right player's out or the right combination.

Hopefully next year's will be a lot better! It can't be much worse! I will say this, the atmosphere and event is much better when it's at the York Hall in Bethnal Green. I miss living in England and being able to see it there. And yes, I am an American!