My apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoooothstroke

JerLaw
Silver Member
No way of knowing the truth here but my $$ is on Trent.My intuition tells me that the kid is trying to pull a fast one,either for kicks or some other reason.

NickV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This needs to be mentioned on TAR.

My money is on meridian blades telling the truth.

Nevertheless, this has been the most epic cue purchase event ever. I hope this goes on for another few weeks because this is simply way too entertaining. I can easily imagine someone getting a visit from the CIA due to incorrect information being shared.

Go Internet!

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
I have not laughed all day....this made me roll.....your right justin thats funny. I may have to do a photoshoot this weekend while home. I do have the gear....but not sure how well I can run the lathe like that. ;)

Film it with the camera hanging around your neck and I'll be impressed....

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lets look at those shafts again in Trents photo folks...

Because I didn't go through all the trouble of making the shafts and boxing them up to just not send them.

Let alone go through all the apology and what not over this aswell.

This is just wrong, larry you need to take pics of the shafts and stop trying to ruin me as you have said you wanted to do since the start of this

View attachment 235743

the shafts are obviously different, one old shaft, one new...

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
....And I'm not sure about this source....but from this blogspot called Waffle Snob:

http://carinne.blogspot.com/2011/12/postman-wisdom.html

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Postman Wisdom

Things I learned from the man who works for the post office. He told me this while I was waiting for my car to get fixed. He also was waiting for his car to get fixed.

1. Dogs have a thing for people wearing blue. If you're wearing blue it really irritates them. That's why they dislike postmen so much.

2. You can't wear sunglasses if you're a mailman. Dogs see their reflection in the lens and they think you're a dog so they attack. Plus if you're wearing blue it's a double whammy.

:eek::grin::eek:

Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I think we have a hopelessly hung jury. This is a cliffhanger, someone needs to come clean...

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trent wanted to cover his ass legally by getting Larry to say he was accepting a defective cue because Larry was talking Laywers. If Trent was concerned about the legality of the transaction, why would he he do something as petty as not sending the shafts? Those are two very contrasting behaviors with totally different motivations.

NickV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What has Trent done in this situation that has been dishonest?

You should probably review the first thread as to why people would question his actions now. Someone else posted another thread where customers were unhappy with Trent's service in this thread too.

Also that statement indicates that you think meridian is dishonest. Unless you believe it is likely that a third party somehow got to the package.

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thats not the reason

Trent wanted to cover his ass legally by getting Larry to say he was accepting a defective cue because Larry was talking Laywers. If Trent was concerned about the legality of the transaction, why would he he do something as petty as not sending the shafts? Those are two very contrasting behaviors with totally different motivations.
Trent started the original thread to seek support from fellow AZer's so he could cut up the guys cue on video and send it to him in pieces.. The thread went wrong for Trent when nobody supported such an insane idea and insisted he send the poor guy his cue intact.
In the second thread Larry didn't want to sign a release because he was afraid trent would destroy the cue as he kept saying he would do. You have to read all the threads to see what the truth is.

if Trent is so much a perfectionist that he woud'nt send the the guy a imperfect cue, why would he box up 2 obviously different shafts shown in his picture and send it to him...
He never wanted to send him his cue at all.
He only sent the butt because the Koa wood in the butt was the guys personal property he had sent to Trent and that was what Larry was seeking back and was talking to lawyers about. He also read comments in the thread stating he might be liable for that exact property.

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
What has Trent done in this situation that has been dishonest?

You could say the same of Larry. Trent posted several pictures of the cue as well as one in the box, but none of the box sealed to my knowledge.

Keep in mind I said several pictures which are nothing but a freeze frame in an instant in time. Larry's video on the other hand is a compilation of thousands of pictures streamed through a continuous several minutes in time without interruption. The video shows one thing Trent didn't which is a sealed box. It also shows another thing Trent didn't which is the opening of the box.

Case looks a little different now eh?

And now I am out of this beautiful little shitstorm.

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's kinda hard to get past the duct tape. Really...who uses mailing tape on one end, and duct tape on the other? And why does Larry not comment at all about the duct tape? He puts the camera right on it, and then opens the other end when the box is marked to open the end where the duct tape is. Sure seems possible that the package was opened at that end first, then resealed with duct tape. Yeah, yeah, I know that would mean the whole delivery was staged with a fake mailman (which in itself could be some kinda legal problem).

And I thought sudokus were hard. Maybe they are in together....lol.

At any rate, very interesting thread. Can't wait to tune in later.

Last edited:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone who would go to a lawyer over this is missing not a few screws, but all of them. The lawyer would tell him to get lost, and stop wasting his time. lol.

Just for the lawyer threats by the knifemaker, I'm voting that the cuemaker is more honest than the knifemaker.

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You should probably review the first thread as to why people would question his actions now. Someone else posted another thread where customers were unhappy with Trent's service in this thread too.

Also that statement indicates that you think meridian is dishonest. Unless you believe it is likely that a third party somehow got to the package.

Not true. I'm not saying meridian is being dishonest. And I have read the other threads. So are you saying Trent was dishonest about anything?

NickV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not true. I'm not saying meridian is being dishonest. And I have read the other threads. So are you saying Trent was dishonest about anything?

You're not saying merdian is being dishonest? However, you're willing to put $100 on Trent earlier in the thread, lol.

Money speaks louder than words.

NickV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
notice in Trent's picture that the butt fully wrapped

View attachment 235743

but when blades removed it in the video,it's only half wrapped.
(Law & Order sound)

Two differently constructed and oddly finished shafts for the same cue.

Que the same Law & Order sound.

A whole episode of Seinfeld could be constructed from this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.