NO Match for Harriman/Schmidt

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
The only thing Mark said was that he was no longer employed with Str8shots.

Then comes Kimberly's bro, insinuating that if the real truth were to surface, that it may be embarrassing to Mark.

The rest of the evening was Brian, trying to push Mark's buttons and get him to Red Line.

Sometimes its good to read between the lines and other times not.

Thats how I read into Brian's posts either way.

There is a saying about letting Sleeping Dogs Lay. Sometimes when you awake the monster, its hard to put it back in the cage.

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
I dunno my friend. I'm beginning to wonder if this hasn't been one of the best back door marketing plans ever. For the price of zero, Str8 has so far gotten over 31,000 views on this thread. And altho many of us had heard their name, most all of us didn't know anything more than "they work with juniors". What's that saying? Bad press is better than no press?

I think Mark needs a raise. Pure genius.

Bingo. Give that man a seegar.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want to say that I find it commendable for all you of to defend Justin and Mark. They have both been a part of your community for a long time and are respected for their contributions over the years. I am an outsider and I understand the attacks. However that being said, I never wanted what we were doing with the kids or with anything else for that matter, to be posted. Mark Cantrill has known this as we have had several long discussions about it, as far back as March when he posted about our company. I never asked to be on the map, AZ, or anywhere else for that matter. We wanted to make a difference in our own little way and that is what we will continue to try to do.
-snip-

I'm confused about this part. How will you be able to do anything if no-one knows about the company? Mike Sigel, a full on legend in the sport, had only a handful of people show up for his promotion of a new pool league he is doing. As in 3 people aside from the ones hanging out in the room. THE ONLY REASON I knew he was there was due to a post on AZB. This is a guy that every true player knows, and no-one knew he was going to be doing an event except the people that read these forums. The only reason I knew St8shots existed was because of Mark and AZB. I don't see how that's a bad thing. I am betting Coke is not telling ESPN to stop running their ads so much because there are too many people buying their stuff and it's annoying them.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Are Saw and I still getting sued?

I think Kim seems like a sweetheart and Mark seems like a solid guy.

I was confused where Kim thought everyone was attacking Str8 Shots. The last 24 hrs consisted of everyone defending Mark from her brother, which somehow got misconstrued into an Str8 Shots attack.

I'm sure her brother is a good guy and acted entirely on emotion. It certainly came across as a proxy attack on Mark, hence the reaction.

Since the cold forum war seems to have ended in a joint cease-fire, I want to wish the best to Str8 Shots...just as I did before this last melee. I only spoke-up to defend Mark's rep from a cyber onslaught... not to attack Str8 Shots.

I think most perceive attacks weren't even aimed at Str8 Shots... they were aimed at a few individuals who got overly defensive and spouted threats of military invasion and class action lawsuits.

I felt a little like Manuel Noriega in this thread... I had the Marines and the Justice Department after me at the same time.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I was confused where Kim thought everyone was attacking Str8 Shots. The last 24 hrs consisted of everyone defending Mark from her brother, which somehow got misconstrued into an Str8 Shots attack.

I'm sure her brother is a good guy and acted entirely on emotion. It certainly came across as a proxy attack on Mark, hence the reaction.

Since the cold forum war seems to have ended in a joint cease-fire, I want to wish the best to Str8 Shots...just as I did before this last melee. I only spoke-up to defend Mark's rep from a cyber onslaught... not to attack Str8 Shots.

I think most perceive attacks weren't even aimed at Str8 Shots... they were aimed at a few individuals who got overly defensive and spouted threats of military invasion and class action lawsuits.

I felt a little like Manuel Noriega in this thread... I had the Marines and the Justice Department after me at the same time.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

thats what happens when you have a bunch of keyboard warriors spouting shit when they dont have a clue what goes on behind closed doors.

man that was a long ass sentence :eek:

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member

Sent from my Galaxy S4

My sentiments exactly.

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just read this

I couldn't get a bet on the game in time so I looked in the main forum. I just read this thread for the first time since last night. Saw and Spider I seriously laughed out loud several times. You guys are funny as shit. Str8 shots and Mark sound awesome, Someones brother is way over protective and my fav troll was here. Good reading.

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll buy

Thanks! I'll be here all week.... Don't forget to tip the waitresses.

first round at the dcc. not coming till real late sat night. Chris said we play a lot a like but you are a couple balls better maybe we can match up for drinks.

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
first round at the dcc. not coming till real late sat night. Chris said we play a lot a like but you are a couple balls better maybe we can match up for drinks.

Haven't been there in years, might try to get down this year for a couple of days. That's the time of the year when I make sick money so its hard to get away. This is the slow year in that three year cycle so who knows....

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner." ---> HERE :angel:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 279

FranCrimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Class action lawsuits?

Get over yourself. You're not even worth the time.

Like I said, if you and your cyber friends are going to attack me, go for it, but you had better make sure you've got your facts straight.

I'm not afraid of bullies like you. I've seen how you teach.

Now you can have the final say. I finished here. Gone. Moving on.

Last edited:

carter1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can this thread please just die?

60 pages, over 30K views, and 800 something responses and I have been able to take away nothing informative.

I guess I didn't have to read it, but still, I did, and found it to be utterly worthless.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can this thread please just die?

60 pages, over 30K views, and 800 something responses and I have been able to take away nothing informative.

I guess I didn't have to read it, but still, I did, and found it to be utterly worthless.

I understand your thoughts. :)

For some entities on this thread -- myself not included -- pool is their livelihood in some form or another. When sucker-punching monkey snipers fire verbal bullets at these entities in an effort to destroy their reputation, you can be sure the pool entity(s) will respond to defend their reputation. In some instances, the entities may have allies or relatives aligned with them in their defense. That is what has happened on this thread.

For some, pool is fun and games; for others, it's their life. This is why there is such a variety of replies in this thread. You have the good, the bad, and the, oh, so very ugly.

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
oh no, not the sucker-punching-monkey-snipers !

dam thats funny J, thanks for making my day

<---walks away mumbling 'suckerpunchingmonkeysnipers' lol....SPMS

Reactions: JAM

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, now that Straight8 shots are the darlings of the pool world, are they ever going to pay Danny Harriman like they said they would? Or are they just going to leave him hanging in the breeze to dry??

I thought he had been paid, due to a post of his, and some past verbal contact. However, he got the promises, but never got the check.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Class action lawsuits?

Get over yourself. You're not even worth the time.

Like I said, if you and your cyber friends are going to attack me, go for it, but you had better make sure you've got your facts straight.

I'm not afraid of bullies like you. I've seen how you teach.

Now you can have the final say. I finished here. Gone. Moving on.
Thanks... it's always good to have the final say:

"Class action lawsuits" was a figure of speech meant to be funny...i.e. "a joke."

Nobody attacked you... nor did people not have their facts straight. When you first entered the thread yesterday, you perceived the flow of posts to be attacking Str8 Shots and they weren't. Therefore, you became indignant for no reason defending someone who wasn't being attacked and then over-reacted with the suing talk.

I apologize for calling you a feminazi... and JAM as well (even though she'll wipe her ass w/ my apology, but that's ok).

I said such because it seems like every time when a woman takes a position that might be "perceived" as being off-center and a guy debates them with conviction, that guy is labeled as a bully or attacking them because they're a woman or something like that. In reality, they're getting cornered because their view is excluding other critical factors that for some reason they're choosing to not consider (which is why people asked if you were affiliated with Str8 Shots). When logic doesn't prevail and the debater is constantly labeled a bully under a false pretense, my natural reaction is to think that person is a fem-nazi (from.... Rush Limbaugh).

Women want equal everything until you get into a debate and bury them and then you get labeled as a woman-bashing cyber bully (as if you're only burying them because they're a woman, not because their positioning is weak).

It's a mind-f@# and it's a Chinese puzzle trying to get to the center of that Tootsie Roll Pop, so sometimes I make the mistake of pulling the Fem-Nazi card (which is really the equivalent of saying the debate is "rigged" in a guy-centric sort of way and just calling it quits).

So, when the back-and-forths became rigged and I was unfairly labeled a bully, I could have just taken the high road, but I didn't.

I'm sure you have a "SORRY" in there somewhere too, Fran, but we'll never know since I got the last word... and for that, I'm appreciative, because I always have a lot to say. JAM can be your shill/proxy, however. You can stick your hand in her azz and she'll flap her mouth like Kermit the Frog, I'm sure.

^^ That was a JOKE, JAM. That wasn't a cyber-bully-terrorist-attack on a poor woman such as yourself. It was also a figure of speech. If people just stopped taking what I say literally, they wouldn't be offended.

(*breathe deeeeply.....calm down....relax*)

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks... it's always good to have the final say:

"Class action lawsuits" was a figure of speech meant to be funny...i.e. "a joke."

Nobody attacked you... nor did people not have their facts straight. When you first entered the thread yesterday, you perceived the flow of posts to be attacking Str8 Shots and they weren't. Therefore, you became indignant for no reason defending someone who wasn't being attacked and then over-reacted with the suing talk.

I apologize for calling you a feminazi... and JAM as well (even though she'll wipe her ass w/ my apology, but that's ok).

I said such because it seems like every time when a woman takes a position that might be "perceived" as being off-center and a guy debates them with conviction, that guy is labeled as a bully or attacking them because they're a woman or something like that. In reality, they're getting cornered because their view is excluding other critical factors that for some reason they're choosing to not consider (which is why people asked if you were affiliated with Str8 Shots). When logic doesn't prevail and the debater is constantly labeled a bully under a false pretense, my natural reaction is to think that person is a fem-nazi (from.... Rush Limbaugh).

Women want equal everything until you get into a debate and bury them and then you get labeled as a woman-bashing cyber bully (as if you're only burying them because they're a woman, not because their positioning is weak).

It's a mind-f@# and it's a Chinese puzzle trying to get to the center of that Tootsie Roll Pop, so sometimes I make the mistake of pulling the Fem-Nazi card (which is really the equivalent of saying the debate is "rigged" in a guy-centric sort of way and just calling it quits).

So, when the back-and-forths became rigged and I was unfairly labeled a bully, I could have just taken the high road, but I didn't.

I'm sure you have a "SORRY" in there somewhere too, Fran, but we'll never know since I got the last word... and for that, I'm appreciative, because I always have a lot to say. JAM can be your shill/proxy, however. You can stick your hand in her azz and she'll flap her mouth like Kermit the Frog, I'm sure.

^^ That was a JOKE, JAM. That wasn't a cyber-bully-terrorist-attack on a poor woman such as yourself. It was also a figure of speech. If people just stopped taking what I say literally, they wouldn't be offended.

(*breathe deeeeply.....calm down....relax*)

You know, you may think you are being funny, but your words are vulgar and disgusting. I hope the moderators take notice.

All this gansta crap, trying to be something you're not. Speaks volumes.