Patrick Johnson

slop stroke

I drink, theyfore I ain't
Silver Member
Geez, the length some of us will go to prove a point! Can't you just rub some dirt on it, inject some lysol, point a UV ray at it and walk it off already?

I kid, I kid - Best of luck Patrick. Get well soon, and back to posting! We need your input and we're not going to let you off that easy!

Godspeed brother!

Last edited:

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finally got news - GOOD NEWS - re. Pat...

His operation went ok, and he's recovering at the hospital...he'll probably post up here whenever he's well enough to do that.

- Ghost

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can not imagine having to go into the hospital,
much less for surgery during this time.
Glad to hear it went well.
Get well soon Patrick

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member

His operation went ok, and he's recovering at the hospital...he'll probably post up here whenever he's well enough to do that.

- Ghost
Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear it, and I hope to see Pat posting again soon.

Pat, we miss you,
Dave

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thought I'd share the P.S. that I put at the end of the text that I sent Pat this afternoon >>>

P.S. Of course I'm jealous, re. all of that euphoric pharmaceutical-grade morphine that
you're getting :).

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

- Ghost

:wave2::wave::happydance::joyful::clapping:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Wow. Thanks for all the well wishes, guys.

Had a rough couple days - sorry Lou, I was in no shape to talk. They say it’s pretty normal and expected. Still not up to much communicating, but I wanted to say how much I appreciate all your kind words - wish I could promise to be so kind when I’m back in posting shape. :)

My advice: avoid this.

Later (Lord willing and the creek don’t rise),

pj
chgo

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member

Had a rough couple days - sorry Lou, I was in no shape to talk. They say it’s pretty normal and expected. Still not up to much communicating, but I wanted to say how much I appreciate all your kind words - wish I could promise to be so kind when I’m back in posting shape. :)

pj
chgo[

hey PJ very happy to see you post and that you are now on the mend hang in there and look forward to hearing more updates.

best
brian kc

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

pj
chgo

Are you stalling for more weight?

Just kidding - thanks for checking in. Love your advice!

Chris

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member

pj
chgo

:eek: After all these years it took THIS for you to find religion?

You know what Michael Buffer says at the beginning of every fight...

Get healthy and back in shape. (that's me saying it not Michael Buffer)

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
There he is! Was startin to worry a bit! Will be seeing you this summer Pat!!! Heal up buddy!!

TFT

pj
chgo

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
patrick
glad to hear the operation was a success
now its on to rehab
get healthy soon....:thumbup:
larry

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know what's coming...obviously, Pat is going to 'play the operation card' and leverage this into getting a bigger spot from me in our ongoing One Pocket game ;)

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
I know what's coming...obviously, Pat is going to 'play the operation card' and leverage this into getting a bigger spot from me in our ongoing One Pocket game ;)

I believe the "operation card" should be good for at least one ball. :grin: And that's one less for him, not one more for you! You know he's too smart for that trick. Lol

FairladyZ

The Boss Stooge
Staff member
Silver Member

pj
chgo
Thanks for checking in, and be well. I even fixed up my signature! :D