Q Masters altercation?

master_cueist

pick your poison
Silver Member
A little off subject... did anyone actually watch the path of the four ball that lucked in the nine ball. wow. talk about pool gods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSe6troPrzg&feature=youtu.be

This video right here ends the discussion about whether Efren didn't come over and shake his hand right away, he threw up his hand in excitement on his way to shake Darrens hand immediatly, he did not go around high fiving everybody before he shook his hand. END OF DISCUSSION.

nikotesla

ninja in training
Silver Member
Those dang Brits..

US should ban everything British and find a new language. like say.. American or something.

master_cueist

pick your poison
Silver Member
Wrong....Go back and watch it again Rodney told Darren lets go outside and settle it......Darren didn't seem to want any of that action.

Darren is a great player but he is eventually going to find out that his ass can't cash some of the checks his mouth writes.

You're right, Rodney was the one who said we can take it outside, after Darren was saying you keep bringing it on yourself and you deserve it and some other choice things.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This all comes down to ALCOHOL is EVIL. and makes grown men do stupid things. There is never an excuse for being a fool, But, I would be willing to be with no booze involved this situation would of ended alot differently.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Rodney has about 7-8 yrs on Appleton and those years just might be the huff and puff cant-fight-no-more years. I would not call it a lock at all.

I met Rodney at DCC in 2010, we played a match in the 1pocket tournaments 5th round, he seen i was a bodybuilder so we started talking about weight training and powerlifting, well come to find out Rodney is a powerlifter, squatting over 800lbs and i beleive he said benching near 500lbs, put it this way Rodney is 1 super strong pool player(power pool) and after we were done talking Rodney was impressed with my bodybuilding look and said he was going to slim down some and sure enough i see him a few months later and he did what he said he was going to do(i dont know how much weight he lost but it was a good amount)and you could tell he was weight training again, but anyhow with the huffing and puffing, it would be over long before that came into play, a powerlifter with the numbers that rodney has would just make a rag doll out of some one Darrins size, dont let size fool you when it comes to big guys that are athletes(like rodney is) they can move real fast and last even longer, for instances look at all the 330lbs football players playing play after play for 4quarters at top speed!

Last edited:

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wrong....Go back and watch it again Rodney told Darren lets go outside and settle it......Darren didn't seem to want any of that action.

Darren is a great player but he is eventually going to find out that his ass can't cash some of the checks his mouth writes.

I will take Daz for 100 if they are both sober.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
I will take Daz for 100 if they are both sober.

Let's qualify this a little:

I think if they were to scrap in the streets Rodney would tear him up.

If they were to get in the ring with gloves and a referee and go 10 rounds Daz wins.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let's qualify this a little:

I think if they were to scrap in the streets Rodney would tear him up.

If they were to get in the ring with gloves and a referee and go 10 rounds Daz wins.

You may have a point Rodney is a thug from the streets so he that might not end well. But, I would risk the 100 to watch it.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You may have a point Rodney is a thug from the streets so he that might not end well. But, I would risk the 100 to watch it.

Rodney's father, in case anybody doesn't know it, was a pretty strong dude, FWIW. Nobody wanted to mess with him. Biker gangs ran for the hills when and if they faced Rodney's dad. :wink:

I imagine Rodney might have learned a few skills from his pops. :grin:

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Rodney's father, in case anybody doesn't know it, was a pretty strong dude, FWIW. Nobody wanted to mess with him. Biker gangs ran for the hills when and if they faced Rodney's dad. :wink:

I imagine Rodney might have learned a few skills from his pops. :grin:

I had heard on several occasions that Rodney has served time in prision, for what I do not know. I do not idolize Rodney or Darren.

david(tx)

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I met Rodney at DCC in 2010, we played a match in the 1pocket tournaments 5th round, he seen i was a bodybuilder so we started talking about weight training and powerlifting, well come to find out Rodney is a powerlifter, squatting over 800lbs and i beleive he said benching near 500lbs, put it this way Rodney is 1 super strong pool player(power pool) and after we were done talking Rodney was impressed with my bodybuilding look and said he was going to slim down some and sure enough i see him a few months later and he did what he said he was going to do(i dont know how much weight he lost but it was a good amount)and you could tell he was weight training again, but anyhow with the huffing and puffing, it would be over long before that came into play, a powerlifter with the numbers that rodney has would just make a rag doll out of some one Darrins size, dont let size fool you when it comes to big guys that are athletes(like rodney is) they can move real fast and last even longer, for instances look at all the 330lbs football players playing play after play for 4quarters at top speed!

I don't believe Rodney squats 800 pounds . I kind of doubt the bench press.

http://www.muscleprodigy.com/the-top-10-strongest-college-football-players-arcl-1753.html

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had heard on several occasions that Rodney has served time in prision, for what I do not know. I do not idolize Rodney or Darren.

:sorry:

Just because someone does time in prison, doesn't make them a bad person.
Lots of people do illegal things and just don't get caught...or...they know someone to get them out when caught.

Lots of people smoke dope, snort a little coke, and drive while intoxicated. Some people even get pissed and slaps someone silly. All this will send someone to prison if not properly defended.:(

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
:sorry:

Just because someone does time in prison, doesn't make them a bad person.
Lots of people do illegal things and just don't get caught...or...they know someone to get them out when caught.

Lots of people smoke dope, snort a little coke, and drive while intoxicated. Some people even get pissed and slaps someone silly. All this will send someone to prison if not properly defended.:(

Whatever, still not someone I look up to.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't believe Rodney squats 800 pounds . I kind of doubt the bench press.

http://www.muscleprodigy.com/the-top-10-strongest-college-football-players-arcl-1753.html

And what would make you not beleive Rodney could not squat 800lbs, 800 lbs these days squatting wont even get you in the top 5 in compettion(super heaveys)that is what Rodneys weight class would be, i did not see him do it, but rodney did look me in the eye when telling about it, so there i beleive the man, its not like 800lbs is tops, its not close when guys are hitting over 1200lbs! for a power lifter that weights around 280, 800 is not so impressive, but it is for sure very doable!

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
What country is number 2 in your opinion and how long did you live or visit there?
#2 would be England, Oork pies, mushy peas, Real Fish and chips, cornish pasty, awesome countryside and history if you are into that. The Weather kinda sucks though. I lived there til I was 21

Tokyo-dave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is not true. I know that I have to behave with my sponsors. lol. Last thing they want is a blow up with you, with their patch on you chest. Trust me.

Probably the one post that makes the most sense in the past 24 hours. Starting to sound like a bunch of kids on the playground "my daddy can kick your daddys @ss" kinda crap.

dave

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
My cousin went to prison for a year for a very stupid reason. Believe it or not he was playing in a pool league that night :rolleyes: and this guy gets in his face over nothing. He told the guy to calm down and take it easy.... the guy just wouldn't stop and after about 20 minutes and my cousin had enough. He got up close to the guy and then whacked him hard in the head (not a swing) with his pool cue and the dude started bleeding out. They're hundreds if not thousands of very small blood vessels in the face and head so when you get cut it gushes. He told me later that he didn't really hit him that hard he hit him just right.

Unforunately the court didn't take his case lightly and chraged with with attempted manslaughter and one year in the pen. He also said since it happened in a billiard league there were tavern laws involded aswell. I don't know how much of that is true but this happened in southern florida if anybody knows anything about tavern laws.

Point being is going to jail or prison for non volient crimes is a joke. People do or get caught up in major BS and the time they think its safe it isn't. I would trust Rodney and Chohan and my cousin. I believe that not all excons are bad and mean well. I've never been but the guys I've met that have been to the big house don't want to go back. So time served is time paid and that's the point. When you get out you should have a clean slate to people (maybe not jobs) but we all know this isn't true... Sad but true.