Realkingcobra is in town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Hahaha, I wouldn't want to be Mike then. Luckily there is no shortage of cadavers to practice on.

I think I may have to steal that one for Open Mike Night JB.

A pretty good opening line if I do say so.

If that one bombs, yer in trouble for the next ten minutes.

Try telling the audience you spend most of your time on a forum message board arguing about pool. That one always kills.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
The John Barton and RKC School Of Posting Wizardry
also known as "How to do something phenomenally obvious while still thinking you are clever 101"

Step 1 - Register multiple accounts
Step 2 - Get banned on primary account
Step 3 - Suddenly start using another account
Step 4 - Continue to use exactly the same words and writing style as always

Comedy gold.

Um....so says an anonymous poster......betcha we have seen you before.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Try telling the audience you spend most of your time on a forum message board arguing about pool. That one always kills.

That's a good one, I'll write some material for you><:thumbup:

What do you get when you cross RKC with Jesus?

Did you hear the one about the tribe of African cuebuilders, RKC, and a midget?

Did you hear the one about the pool table mechanic, the casemaker, and the plumber?

Mommy Mommy the pool table mechanic is here...

Knock Knock, who's there, Glen, Glen who...

Knock Knock, who's there, Lou Figureoa, Lou Figureoa who...

Just a few idea's, I'm kind of busy, I've got a lot to do.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member

That one does have some potential but alas, I'm afraid that the general public would never understand the complexities of AZB Board Life.

Face Book maybe, not AZB. We are still like the Old West Out Laws of the Internet.

Few dare to step inside.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
The only pattern here is in the delusional way you take things out of contexts to support your demented view point. You'll never get it. It's not wether or not RKC did anything wrong, he did,it was how much mud can people throw at him. How much is enough? This is not an epic discussion of between good and evil. Get over yourself.

The only delusional person is you. The only person who took anything out of context is you. My post was about one thing and one thing only. That your "if you weren't involved it doesn't affect you argument" is dumb, stupid, ludicrous and asinine. It has nothing to do with the RKC/Kevin situation in any way, shape or form. It is the comment and line of thinking alone that I commented on (as I so clearly explained at the time. The topic could have been pink shoelaces for all I cared, it didn't matter. It was your stupid reasoning/argument that I addressed.

I don't care how much mud is thrown at RKC, I don't care who was right, wrong, or indifferent, so address that to someone else. I never made made any comment whatsoever about those things so keep your delusion and out of context on topic here. If you have something to say to me, make it about the one and only thing I discussed, which was your lack of logic with your stupid "if you weren't involved it doesn't affect you" argument.

Got it yet? Let's try again since you are struggling so much. I think your "if you weren't involved it doesn't affect you" argument is illogical and therefore dumb anytime and every time and it has nothing to do with RKC/Kevin. If you want to address that one and only point, go for it. Anything to do with RKC, Kevin, mud slinging, rights, wrongs, mistakes, perfectness, amends, alien invasions, politics, religion, or the tear in your screen door needs to be addressed to someone else because I never said anything about those things. Got it yet? Man, talk about some serious delusion and out of context, wow man, you take the cake.

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see your celebrating 420 day. You'll never get it so the last thing I'm going to say on the issue. You are confused. Very confused. You are punishing a guy who has bad business practices, Based on the face that you have worked hard to operate your business within the boundaries and restriction that exist in your head. Its just your opinion on how business should be done. There are hundreds of post here that show that Glen has tried to help people with there problems. Is he perfect, Hell No, Are you? Tell us some mistakes you have made in life.
What Good does it do to keep trying to drag the guy through the mud. Do you think that makes you a better person. Do you need to keep punching him in the nuts to make you happy with who you are as a person? Will any thing you say change how the world operates today? DO you really think that you're saving innocent consumers thousands of dollars from shoddy workmanship. Come back down to earth and eat some ham, its easter. But you know that already, that would explain your need to crucify Glen.

P.S I dont know Glen, never had a conversation with or any dealings at all.
It has nothing to do with the imaginary boundaries and restrictions that exist only in my head.

When anyone or any group starts a business there is a minimum level of ethics and decency in which it should operate.

It applies to 99% of every business out there.

If this were one time, or if he would have acted accountable in any way I might feel differently.

He screwed up again after a long history of doing people wrong. He then blamed the customer and hurled profanities at anyone who crossed his path. Again this is a pattern not the first time.

His behavior is indefensible.

Yes. I think the more these threads appear and the more that is said about the way he treats his customers the better chance someone down the road can avoid him.

The same way some cue makers here are now being avoided for bad business ethics.

Last edited:
I received a text from Kevin today....and he stated that he has received nothing.
That was today......also received a ton from Glen.....how I'm so jealous of him....I can't do tables like him....and he's shown me everything I know.....and said I can't do a table by myself.

I would sure like to know who's been doing all my work on tables for the since I was 15......I'm 57 this summer......no one is on Glen.....that is anymore than he's hammered fellow AZ members.
My reply was this......tell me when you want to do a table side by side?
Tell me when you want to compare rail work?
But then again......I've said that to him.....what about 20 times now.

Did Glen show me things on tables.....absolutely.....did I him.....he said not one thing..LMAO
Only a fool would say they never learned anything from anyone.
Trust me....I've leaned different things from a lot of different people on this forum...never would I say different.
Glens problem is....he will never put anyone above him.....he may say...the guys on my level....I've never heard him say anything more than.....RKC this....and RKC that....every time I've given him and idea....and plenty of them....first thing out of his mouth was.....yeah will call it RKC.
The true story....Kevin never contacted me first....Kevin told me this when he called to see if I would do his rails.
Kevin said he was going to call me and get my thoughts and price after he called Glen.....but said Glen told him that he would PayPal the money right now.....Glen could have the rails back to him in less than 2 weeks.
Kevin said that's what made his mind up without calling me......my prices are the same as Glens......but I do 5 times the work on the rails.
Glen also said I never did anything to help diamond......everything diamond did was from Glen......well....that's funny....when Greg Sullivan came to house to see the work I was doing.....and called Glen on the spot yelling at him.....well I guess I'm make this up.
Greg told me....he was going to change his rails because of the table I did......Greg played on it for hours and said it was the best playing table he ever played on.......TRUE FACT.
I'm not out to say I'm the best at anything.......I'm just so tried of Glen telling me how great he is.....and if it wasn't for him the industry would be lost.

I'm not trying to put Glen down....he's a good table mechanic.....rail guy....he's just good......do I care if Glen does everyone's rail in the world.....I could care less.
I just remember how many people on this forum he has put down....run off....or took their idea and posted it as his own.
All Glen wants is to be recognized as the greatest table mechanic ever......I'm just trying to pay the bills.

Please Glen....point out were I'm wrong.....on my post.

Mark gregory

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen no doubt is a good table mechanic, but what a narcissistic hypocritical ass.

Still dumbfounds me how many people defend him after the way he has acted towards people here on AZ and the customers he has screwed over. And then blamed it on them........

CanonShooter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations! Enjoy the table because that table will play like no other in your pool room or your city for that matter. Glad the Cobra made it out there. Try and take pictures or video or just watch how Glen works - that is just as good as how the table will play.You gotta see this guy perform truly Precision Work! A true Mastercraftsman!

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Congratulations! Enjoy the table because that table will play like no other in your pool room or your city for that matter. Glad the Cobra made it out there. Try and take pictures or video or just watch how Glen works - that is just as good as how the table will play.You gotta see this guy perform truly Precision Work! A true Mastercraftsman!

100% correct all the way around. And if you don't believe this poster, just ask Glen, he'll tell ya the same.

Too bad that Mark G didn't, "Have Truck, Will Travel".

That would put a bit of a damper on all things Glen in North America.

Keep up the good fight Mark. Someone has to. Glen, and his Doppel Ganger have done nothing but provided great advertising for yourself.

If I were you, I would buy Glen a couple of cold ones in the future.

Buy hey, I have always maintained, if yer going to go down in Flames, throw gasoline on them and go down in bigger Flames. Kind of like your own personal Fire Works Show.

Last edited:

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I received a text from Kevin today....and he stated that he has received nothing.

<snip>
April 20th. All the talk in this thread about how harsh we are and how unreasonable we are. I think it needs to stand clear and alone, this statement.

Its been weeks since Kevin made his original post on AZ. If not a month.

...and of course this has been going on since Christmas.

Glen has had months upon months to return this mans money. Still some here defend him and we're the bad guys.

No other business would be given a pass like this...hell I'm not even sure any other individual would be given such a pass. It sounds like he's lying to his own supporters now and of course without consequence. Because he's sent paypal then he's sent a cashiers check/money order. Unfortunately none of that actually happened.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
April 20th. All the talk in this thread about how harsh we are and how unreasonable we are. I think it needs to stand clear and alone, this statement.

Its been weeks since Kevin made his original post on AZ. If not a month.

...and of course this has been going on since Christmas.

Glen has had months upon months to return this mans money. Still some here defend him and we're the bad guys.

No other business would be given a pass like this...hell I'm not even sure any other individual would be given such a pass. It sounds like he's lying to his own supporters now and of course without consequence. Because he's sent paypal then he's sent a cashiers check/money order. Unfortunately none of that actually happened.

Originally Posted By, Perfectpocketz:
April 20th

"I received a text from Kevin today....and he stated that he has received nothing."

Originally Posted By, Bishop (Nice post Bishop it's good to inject the truth, as unfortunate as it may be, back into this thread !)

"It sounds like he's lying to his own supporters now and of course without consequence. Because he's sent paypal then he's sent a cashiers check/money order. Unfortunately none of that actually happened"

Just to be clear for all glen's supporters, in the real world glen hasn't paid Kevin back as of yesterday. So anyone stating that glen paid Kevin back are just spreading misinformation, and as for those that quote this misinformation... look silly.

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Originally Posted By, Perfectpocketz:
April 20th

"I received a text from Kevin today....and he stated that he has received nothing."

Originally Posted By, Bishop (Nice post Bishop it's good to inject the truth, as unfortunate as it may be, back into this thread !)

"It sounds like he's lying to his own supporters now and of course without consequence. Because he's sent paypal then he's sent a cashiers check/money order. Unfortunately none of that actually happened"

Just to be clear for all glen's supporters, in the real world glen hasn't paid Kevin back as of yesterday. So anyone stating that glen paid Kevin back are just spreading misinformation, and as for those that quote this misinformation... look silly.

Soon we will hear he paid "cash", and thus why he has no record of the payment :)

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Soon we will hear he paid "cash", and thus why he has no record of the payment :)

Maybe he paid vCash. I bet that's what happened. Now that I think about it -- I have a brother named Kevin. Maybe he got my brother Kevin mixed up with the real Kevin and then he got me and my brother mixed up. Then he sent me the vCash by mistake. I bet that's what happened. Let me check my vCash balance real quick.....
Nope. He didn't send me any vCash.

We better all check our vCash balances just to be on the safe side.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NO WAY.. He has more integrity than that he'll pay with the famous internationally accepted by all pool payers world wide one and only monetary system known as WHEAT BUCKS! Ka Chinggggg

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bump to the front for Kevin, as he can't yet.

It deserves to be there for the sh *t he was put through.

BYE RKC

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
NO WAY.. He has more integrity than that he'll pay with the famous internationally accepted by all pool payers world wide one and only monetary system known as WHEAT BUCKS! Ka Chinggggg

My wise father told me once that Wheat Bucks talk, and bullshit walks><:eek:uttahere:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Don't you guys have Weed Bucks in Colorado now?

Yes we do><:smile:
In fact, I went to the marijuana store last week and picked up 5-different strains.
I'm really good at picking out the good stuff.
They only take cash (U.S. currency) but they refund the ATM fee's

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes we do><:smile:
In fact, I went to the marijuana store last week and picked up 5-different strains.
I'm really good at picking out the good stuff.
They only take cash (U.S. currency) but they refund the ATM fee's

Well at least one thing hasn't changed, it's still a cash crop in some places!

Status
Not open for further replies.