Smorgass Bored Update

Dagwoodz

the dude abides...
Silver Member
Doug,

Not sure if you're going to be able to read this, but you're in my thoughts. Stay strong, and you'll pull through. Look forward to your next posts.

Josh

Ironman317

Cash Me In....
Silver Member
hate to hear this about smorgie. get well soon man...your humor has brightened my day many times. i hope that the heart felt posts in this thread can do the same for you, doug. god bless.

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Dougs wishes are certainly the primary, and only, concern, but maybe he wouldn't mind if we all chip in and send his filly, Melinda, all dressed up in the French maid's outfit for a quick visit.

Hope that pleases ya Doug. :thumbup:

Jim

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
jimmyg said:
Dougs wishes are certainly the primary, and only, concern, but maybe he wouldn't mind if we all chip in and send his filly, Melinda, all dressed up in the French maid's outfit for a quick visit.

Jim

That picture made me smile. I'm sure Doug will get a chuckle out it as well.
JoeyA

muttley76

"Time to GET BUSY...."
Silver Member
Smorgs will always be in my thoughts. Now, tomorrow, and forever, as far as I am concerned.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
gotta say . . .

jimmyg said:

Jim

I'm hoping Doug finds a way through this and lives four score and a couple more but I have to say, If you gotta go that would be the way!

Personally I'm hoping to be shot by the jealous husband of a beautiful eighteen year old girl, when I am a hunnert and five!!

Hu

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Doug, things just haven't been the same in AzB land lately when you have been away from posting for a few days at a time. Your humor and zest for life touches untold numbers of people and is dearly missed while you are away. You are in our collective thoughts and prayers.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
jimmyg said:

Jim

Naykid is betta....saves energy for the goooooooooood stuff:)

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Joey

Thanks for the update. Doug is just taking a break before the barrage of more humor for all of us. I remember his RSB posts - the 'Bob' was the funniest story I have ever heard of!

When I met him down in Florida (Planet 9 Ball) he was asking Azer's how we could match up. . . . . .well we have NOT matched up yet and I know the opportunity of takin' my cash will get him up and running again.

Here is to a great guy and we are all pulling for ya man.

Mark Griffin
(I 'need' 10-8 and the breaks . . . honest.)

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wow!!!

JoeyA said:
Doug's condition has worsened and he is back in the hospital with more problems than ever. I don't wish to go into the details and I don't think Doug would want me to either. This was posted for Doug's many friends so that you might share best wishes or prayers for a situation that has taken a turn for the worse.

Doug is not optimistic and is in severe depression. For those of you that knew him, this depression thing is a complete 180 for him so I believe his illnesses have simply overwhelmed him. Doug is beat-down and has no energy for anything.

They currently do not have a bed for him in the hospital but perhaps after seeing his worsening condition he may be admitted or at least that's what I'm hoping for.

Sorry for being the bearer of bad news. Just thought you would want to know.

If there is a change, I will let you know.

JoeyA

Joey,

I just got in from my Tuesday tournament to find this thread. I knew something was up, with Doug's silence.

You are such a good friend to our buddy. I really appreciate everything that you are doing for Doug. The Jacket signatures at the DCC was something that Doug will always cherish. I know it meant a lot to him.

Thanks for keeping us informed.

Myself and my family are ALL praying for a miracle! My 9 yr old daughter even asks me how my friend Doug is doing almost every day!

Keep the prayers going people!

Ray

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Come on Doug - we need your humor to brighten our world. We are selfish and want our free comedy!!!! You are our Chris Rock without the blackness!

Big Fish RULE the ocean!!!!

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doug will be in my thoughts in prayers.

I still remember reading some of his posts on RSB/ASP and then googling trying to find more from the past. He has a great and wicked sense of humor.

I also met and hung out a little with Doug in Mobile one year. Just as funny and lively in person.

Take care and get better Smorg

Paul Mon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sad news to read about Joey. I too will add Doug to my prayer list. Please keep us updated.