Something new

Thomas Wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Went out last month. First finished cue of 2014. Very "active" Maple Burl front and back with a swirly Honduran Rosewood Burl handle section. Ivory, Silver, and Red Bubinga ring work.

TW

cue891-5.jpg

cue891.jpg

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
The ringwork in this cue is off the f#%&ing charts. I love it when you do the over and under thing in your cues. The 3-D thing is super cool.

Jake Popiano

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Even eith the simplest design your cues Thomas are beautiful, tasteful and functional, I absolutely love those rings. The choice of reb bubingais spot onas to keep most of the materials in the cue wiod,as apposed to using reconstituted red coral or a phenolic resin. Personally I love wrapless cues and even though this cue is probably sold or was ordered that way I still must ask-is it for sale,pm me if it is avalible

DD Custom Cues

Cues by Drew
Silver Member
Even eith the simplest design your cues Thomas are beautiful, tasteful and functional, I absolutely love those rings. The choice of reb bubingais spot onas to keep most of the materials in the cue wiod,as apposed to using reconstituted red coral or a phenolic resin. Personally I love wrapless cues and even though this cue is probably sold or was ordered that way I still must ask-is it for sale,pm me if it is avalible

Check cornerstone web site I think it's for sale their.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
WoW!
The alignment of the 3 pieces of handle wood is a thing of beauty.
The infinity rings are awesome.

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Off the charts !!

The rings, alignment of handle wood and choice of woods makes this cue simply elegant.
TommyT:thumbup:

CueCaps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr. Wayne..

"Love your rings".. :groucho:
Congrats on your 2014 COTY...
Alton :)

Added reply to post below:
Oh, sorry Thomas,
I meant to say 2013 COTY, your Purple Reign Cue.. :sorry:
Funny, but, I truly do believe you when you say that.. :)

2014 will be a great year!!!

Last edited: