TAR: Free Coverage of the Nick Varner Classic this weekend.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
1959828_10203390248456640_2087700523_n.jpg

Its been a long time since I've done a free stream of an outside event. I'm excited about this one. Should be a great weekend. Join us this weekend for a free stream of The Nick Varner Classic from Felt in Englewood, Colorado. Special thanks to Kimberly Griffiths and Str8 Shots for making the event and the stream happen.

Details:
Friday 8PM Eastern start time.
All day Saturday and Sunday.
$10,000 Added
10 Ball on 9 Foot Diamonds
Race to 8/ RYO/Alternate Break

Watch Live and Free all weekend at www.theactionreport.com

As I get a player list I'll update the thread here and try to find a way to get the brackets available during the event. I know Nick is in to do some commentary this weekend so I'm looking forward to that a lot.

I hope everyone who can will join us for some old school style TAR streaming this weekend.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Great. Will they have a donate button on the stream site? I understand straight 8 has a charity for kids. Johnnyt

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm a little confused? I thought that one of the problems with pool , as cited by TAR & CSI was promoters scheduling over other promoters tourneys. Varner scheduled this over the long running Rum Runner tourney. 52 weeks in a year and this is the only one available? TAR going to Varners, Shane going to Run Runners......I dont get it???

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I'm a little confused? I thought that one of the problems with pool , as cited by TAR & CSI was promoters scheduling over other promoters tourneys. Varner scheduled this over the long running Rum Runner tourney. 52 weeks in a year and this is the only one available? TAR going to Varners, Shane going to Run Runners......I dont get it???

Things get scheduled on top of each other all the time. I've done it in the past. If you can only do an event on a certain date thats how it works. The Rum Runner has been sold out for awhile. Pretty sure Big Tyme is full or close to it as well. There are actually three events this weekend.

Ideally things would be spread out but all three of these are more of what I consider regional events. Running BB on top of close to $100K added worth of previously scheduled events is a bit different than this situation I think.

As to Shane playing the Rum Runner the event has been a cash register for him. I wouldn't expect him to do anything else.

Last edited:

dawgcpa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream

Thanks Justin. I would like to donate as well to help cover your expenses and to the charity.

Looking forward to it.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Thanks Justin. I would like to donate as well to help cover your expenses and to the charity.

Looking forward to it.

Str8 Shots made a me a fair offer to come out and do the stream so I won't be taking any donations. I appreciate the offer very much though.

I don't know anything about a charity so I won't be taking any money for one. If Str8 Shots has something going on I'll certainly talk about it if they want me too though I haven't heard anything.

They actually didn't want any credit at all for bringing me out. Just wanted to pay the bill and have TAR do the stream with no mention. I think Kimberly and her team are trying hard to do some good things. Like everything there are bumps along the way but I am going on the road for the first time in about three years to show my support for them more than to make a few bucks.

I hope people can watch this weekend and have a good time. No donations needed.

Last edited:

dawgcpa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream

Well thanks for your work. Maybe it will lead to more in the future. I'll tune in for sure.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Str8 Shots made a me a fair offer to come out and do the stream so I won't be taking any donations. I appreciate the offer very much though.

I don't know anything about a charity so I won't be taking any money for one. If Str8 Shots has something going on I'll certainly talk about it if they want me too though I haven't heard anything.

They actually didn't want any credit at all for bringing me out. Just wanted to pay the bill and have TAR do the stream with no mention. I think Kimberly and her team are trying hard to do some good things. Like everything there are bumps along the way but I am going on the road for the first time in about three years to show my support for them more than to make a few bucks.

I hope people can watch this weekend and have a good time. No donations needed.

Justin I owe you a hand shake and a bit more! I will not only tune into the stream but I might be able to stop in and say hi.

Colormegone2002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Should be a great event and that says alot for the way TAR runs their streams.
Congrats to TAR for getting the streaming part of it.We all know the quality should be GREAT!

yobagua

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Popular events that overlap can be seen as more opportunities for a longer list of players. Particularly those that aren't able to travel far from their base. If SVB were able to travel and play in every event every one else might be playing for second place. Of course I exaggerate but you see my point.
Glad TAR can be at this event. That is the key thing here.They being there gives more credence to the venue and hopefully bring in more customers and excitement for the game.

Thanks Justin.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Should be good time

1959828_10203390248456640_2087700523_n.jpg

Its been a long time since I've done a free stream of an outside event. I'm excited about this one. Should be a great weekend. Join us this weekend for a free stream of The Nick Varner Classic from Felt in Englewood, Colorado. Special thanks to Kimberly Griffiths and Str8 Shots for making the event and the stream happen.

Details:
Friday 8PM Eastern start time.
All day Saturday and Sunday.
$10,000 Added
10 Ball on 9 Foot Diamonds
Race to 8/ RYO/Alternate Break

Watch Live and Free all weekend at www.theactionreport.com

As I get a player list I'll update the thread here and try to find a way to get the brackets available during the event. I know Nick is in to do some commentary this weekend so I'm looking forward to that a lot.

I hope everyone who can will join us for some old school style TAR streaming this weekend.

Should be a good time...thanks in advance to everyone involved, for making this possible.

storke

One Pocket Player
Silver Member
Thank You

Thank you Kimberly and Str8shots for making this stream available. Sounds like a great tournament and i look forward to watching thanks again Kimberly, Str8shots and Justin.

Perk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
but I am going on the road for the first time in about three years

I hope you get to the east coast/DCC sometime in the future again. Would like to meet you and see just how tall you really are. Thanks for the upcoming stream.

~Perk.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Cool ass pool room I enjoyed my visits there. Decent gamble in there and the girls are very friendly.