Thank you AZB Family!

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
I went to the Texas Open this weekend and many people offered their condolences on my Mom's recent passing. I am not just referring to my great friends, but to people on AZB I had never met before! It was truly moving to hear the support and kind words from my extended Family (AZB). It meant more to me than I can ever express!

The outpouring from "strangers" who I consider family but had never met or even conversed with online, shows just how amazing the AZB Family is. :thumbup:

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!!!
 
You are the classiest person in pool that I have ever met, and I'm sure others feel the same way. You will always hold a special place in our hearts, just as your mother will in yours!

Melinda, simply put: You R-O-C-K!!!

Maniac (my prayers are still with you darlin')
 
I wanted to offer my condolences, but wasn't sure when I first saw the other thread that you wanted to be reminded so I stayed quiet. I'm glad you're doing well. I'm sure she knows she's missed Mel.
 
You are a special women and had a special relationship with your Mom and cared for her till her last moment. That is a tough thing for anyone to do and you did it with class and dignity. AZ would not be the same place without folks that cared about each other like you did for your Mom. She must have been an exceptional women!!
 
your most welcome miss mel i hope someday we can meet maybe for this coming white diamonds tournament would mean alot too meet u in person finaly if not no worries i will buy you your 1st meal too hope too see you soon

Robley
 
I went to the Texas Open this weekend and many people offered their condolences on my Mom's recent passing. I am not just referring to my great friends, but to people on AZB I had never met before! It was truly moving to hear the support and kind words from my extended Family (AZB). It meant more to me than I can ever express!

The outpouring from "strangers" who I consider family but had never met or even conversed with online, shows just how amazing the AZB Family is. :thumbup:

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!!!

Yes, I saw Melinda and gave her a great big hug!

...Damn that pepper spray sure is nasty stuff.

Chris

- but seriously, all the best Melinda. You're a trooper kid! My prediction is good things are going to happen to you in your life as payback for all the good things you've done, besides a good credit score.
 
Last edited:
I wanted to offer my condolences, but wasn't sure when I first saw the other thread that you wanted to be reminded so I stayed quiet. I'm glad you're doing well. I'm sure she knows she's missed Mel.

Actually, that's what I'm afraid of. People will forget in a few weeks or months she's gone. I want to be reminded how much I love and miss her.

Thank you for the kind note!
 
Yes, I saw Melinda and gave her a great big hug!

...Damn that pepper spray sure is nasty stuff.

Chris

- but seriously, all the best Melinda. You're a trooper kid! My prediction is good things are going to happen to you in your life as payback for all the good things you've done, besides a good credit score.

haha! You are funny. :)

And thank you for the kind words! :embarrassed2:
 
You are a special women and had a special relationship with your Mom and cared for her till her last moment. That is a tough thing for anyone to do and you did it with class and dignity. AZ would not be the same place without folks that cared about each other like you did for your Mom. She must have been an exceptional women!!

I tried to tell her all the time how wonderful she was. :)

Thank you so much!
 
You are the classiest person in pool that I have ever met, and I'm sure others feel the same way. You will always hold a special place in our hearts, just as your mother will in yours!

Melinda, simply put: You R-O-C-K!!!

Maniac (my prayers are still with you darlin')

You are too sweet, Maniac! :embarrassed2:
 
Actually, that's what I'm afraid of. People will forget in a few weeks or months she's gone. I want to be reminded how much I love and miss her.

Thank you for the kind note!

The important thing is YOU will never forget and she is with you each and every day. People will see her in YOU.
 
The important thing is YOU will never forget and she is with you each and every day. People will see her in YOU.

*I* never will. But it will help me if others ask how I'm doing. Makes me know they are thinking of her, too, even after some time passes. Which would mean a lot to me.
 
I went to the Texas Open this weekend and many people offered their condolences on my Mom's recent passing. I am not just referring to my great friends, but to people on AZB I had never met before! It was truly moving to hear the support and kind words from my extended Family (AZB). It meant more to me than I can ever express!

The outpouring from "strangers" who I consider family but had never met or even conversed with online, shows just how amazing the AZB Family is. :thumbup:

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!!!

Please accept this expression of sympathy. My dad died in April, but a day doesn't pass without my thinking of him, and I always find it uplifting. Wishing you a long, healthy and prosperous life.

Stu
 
What you are going threw now is the hardest time of your life,Trigger you have so many great memories,that will never go away or cant be taking away from you,iam sure your MOM meant the world to you,its just the bad part of life that we all must go threw,life would be perfect if we didnt have the pain and suffering that we go through,i know that you are a very strong person,just by reading all your posts,keep your head up,pretty women,i hope things are getting better for you ,i know it takes a very long time,GOD BLESS you TRIGGER! YOUR AZ BROTHER RICHIE!
 
Thank You's are not necessary. !!!

you are good peeps and good for the game. Yes even though we have never met i can tell that you just like me have the same passion for the game...and you are very genuine !

again please accept my deepest condolences, i know what you are going through. And your mom will always be alive inside of your heart !

-Steve
 
Hi Melinda, having lost my mom 3 years ago from Emphysema / COPD, I know what you're going through, but can tell you it does get easier to deal with. It doesn't mean I don't think of her nearly every day, but the shock and sadness eases. Take care,
p.s. My condolences to SJM also. I'm very sorry to hear that you lost your dad a few months ago.
 
I went to the Texas Open this weekend and many people offered their condolences on my Mom's recent passing. I am not just referring to my great friends, but to people on AZB I had never met before! It was truly moving to hear the support and kind words from my extended Family (AZB). It meant more to me than I can ever express!

The outpouring from "strangers" who I consider family but had never met or even conversed with online, shows just how amazing the AZB Family is. :thumbup:

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!!!

Girl, .... you deserve all the love you get. Your kind heart shows through in all your posts.

One thing I know is..... when the pain fades away.... the love will remain!!

Take care,

td
 
Back
Top