Thank you on behalf of Smorg

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Hi I have had issues getting back in here since my last post. I wanted to be here the day of Dougs birthday so I could thank everyone for remembering him, that did not happen......So here I am today, and thank you for the rep what a nice gift to him. I went out to the dollar store and bought a birthday card for him as I usually do and found the most perfect one.
The card only says "Celebrating the day you were hatched" as the little chick steps out of the egg.
I will be posting again Thursday have an update to share with everyone. This is a moment for all of you and Doug.

Hugs,

Barbara

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Hi I have had issues getting back in here since my last post. I wanted to be here the day of Dougs birthday so I could thank everyone for remembering him, that did not happen......So here I am today, and thank you for the rep what a nice gift to him. I went out to the dollar store and bought a birthday card for him as I usually do and found the most perfect one.
The card only says "Celebrating the day you were hatched" as the little chick steps out of the egg.
I will be posting again Thursday have an update to share with everyone. This is a moment for all of you and Doug.

Hugs,

Barbara

Tap. Tap. Tap.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Barb--

Please stay in touch and keep posting--- it's nice to see Smorg's account being used to post stuff. We miss him dearly :)

Dave

dudlock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Mrs. Barbarachnid. Smorg was in the top five fav list for me here as well as the Rec. Sport Billiard site. He sure was something.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great to hear from you!

Hugs,

Barbara

The rep isn't much but it is a way to remember Doug. Great to hear from you!!

Hu

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member

Hugs,

Barbara

It's still a little weird seeing new posts by Smorgass Bored...I just sent some more rep to the big guy. Like Hu said, it's not much, but it's a way to show respect to our departed friend.

Great to hear from you, "Spider Lady". :grin:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

Hugs,

Barbara

Barb!!

Nice to hear from you!! I hope you doing well. We sure miss our buddy, but it's posts like this that make it a little easier.

If you ever have any trouble logging in, please contact JoeyA or myself and we will help you get back on.;)

I love that card! <3. I think that Doug would have too!

Have a great day!

Ray

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member
Indeed & I finally "passed it around" enough to send some "Birthday Rep" :)

Let's see...Doug's B-day was 9-12, nearly a month ago.

You've repped 20 people, at most, since then...I think the Spice Master would be disappointed at the way you've been hoarding your supply.

As Doug, and the creepy chick from "Dune" would say...."The Spice must flow." :grin: :thumbup:

Meezer Girl

not now, I'm eating !!!
Silver Member
Let's see...Doug's B-day was 9-12, nearly a month ago.

You've repped 20 people, at most, since then...I think the Spice Master would be disappointed at the way you've been hoarding your supply.

As Doug, and the creepy chick from "Dune" would say...."The Spice must flow." :grin: :thumbup:

I know, I know - have been totally slammed at work as my boss is one of the organizers for the VERY popular Oktoberfest here :eek:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Hi Mrs. Smorgass Bored,

Seeing the big lug's picture holding that fish in his avatar makes me remember to appreciate those that are with us now.

Post often Barbara. The birthday card is something Doug would have liked. :smile:

JoeyA

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member

Hugs,

Barbara

Thanks Barbara, I hope you are doing well and hope to hear from you soon.