What's the best cue you've ever shot with?

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
I'm probably biased but my Barry Cameron cue. I've appreciate it more and more every time I use it.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Keith Hanson.

His black widow's give better feel than anything I've ever picked up.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

K Knight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My Cog

Nobody's cue is as good as my cog. Unless I win the Hercek raffle... (or get my Searing made)

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not talking about looks, but playability, hit, feel....

My favorite is one I made but not without a lot of tinkering over the years. I guess my favorite cue that was great right out of the box was a Gina cue I got around 1976. I have had cues by practically every cue maker but none felt or played as good as that cue.

stick8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
best cue

Well i guess the best would be a house cue, as when i was comming up around my little town no one had a 2 piece cue. won lot money with house cue!!!!!OLD TIMER!!!!STICK!!!!:confused::confused::confused:

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
So far it's a Lee Peppers Custom cue. Nice, solid, stiff hit with that nice little sound you look for when striking the cueball. Good feedback too.

Maniac (thinks Lee Peppers is a grossly underrated cuemaker)

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You will get a thousand different answers. Hit is subjective and everyone likes something diferent.

But since you asked, I personally love the way my wrapless/hoppe Full Splice 8 Point Jerry -R- cue plays. Clean crisp hit and he nailed my specs on the cue. Weight, balance, looks...it has it all!!!

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Laugh if you will....a Cuetec. I do have custom (do not want to endorse the maker). It was my fav but I keep going back to an older Cuetec.

Last edited:

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So far it's a Lee Peppers Custom cue. Nice, solid, stiff hit with that nice little sound you look for when striking the cueball. Good feedback too.

Maniac (thinks Lee Peppers is a grossly underrated cuemaker)

I second Lee being an underrated cue maker who makes a great hitting cue. I shot with one of his cues recently and it hit exactly as you described. I have one coming soon from Lee and from that experience I think it could very well edge out my current best hitters which are made by:

Ernie Martinez
Leon Sly

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have several that I'm real fond of... A McDaniel, my purpleheart Titlist Lee Peppers conversion, the Tasc I have hits real well. But the one that I always get back to as a steady go to is my custom 4 pt Jeff Olney.

tommygunn78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
best cue

I personally think southwest is by far the best hitting and playing cue, I have hit with a dozen or so of them that I thought were outta this world