Who do u think WANT'S the U.S. Open more...........?

Niels Feijen

I also believe Earl and Busta really wants the title, and if it will be any of those 3 I will not complain.

If Jay will play I will of course root for him ;)
 
jay helfert said:
There's only one "old timer" playing really good right now, a certain Allen Hopkins. If any "geezer" is going to win it, it's this guy. You heard it here first, top ten finish for Hopkins! I will take 3-1 he makes the top ten (9-12th or better). Any takers?
You got action. PM sent.
 
Last edited:
There are so many possibilities, but I'll take a shot.

I think SVB is certainly a possibility and my favorite.

Corey..maybe Shane gave him a wake up call and I think he COULD come back strong.

Danny Harriman would be another I'd love to see win it.

Go USA!
 
Roy Steffensen said:
Niels Feijen

I also believe Earl and Busta really wants the title, and if it will be any of those 3 I will not complain.

If Jay will play I will of course root for him ;)

No way Jose! Jay will not play!
 
jimmy-leggs said:
Who do think WANT'S the U.S. OPEN more?Who wants it more than anything to complete their pool career?
I truthfully think Efren wants it badly considering he has'nt won it since 1994 and the magician is getting up there in age.(don't get me wrong,I think he could compete at any age)Plus being the best that ever lived,he might be thinking he has nothing more to prove.
I also think that Busty wants it bad,being one the most feared players around to have never won the U.S. OPEN,look out,it might be his turn.
I also think after having a not so good year Thorsten might be licking his chops to gain some respect as being one of the true champions of the past few years.
Its going to be awesome,wish i could be there.
LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE...................
And of course my dark horse is EDWIN.

I would go with John Schmidt. I would really like to see him win it this year again. No one has repeated the US Open Title in consecutive years except for Nick Varner.
 
Ktown D said:
You got action. PM sent.

Okay my man. I'm taking Allen Hopkins to finish 9-12th or better. And you are laying me $300 to $100. If this is correct, please confirm on here.

The only stipulation is that Allen must play in the tournament. If he does not play for any reason, our bet is off.
 
jay helfert said:
Okay my man. I'm taking Allen Hopkins to finish 9-12th or better. And you are laying me $300 to $100. If this is correct, please confirm on here.

The only stipulation is that Allen must play in the tournament. If he does not play for any reason, our bet is off.
I agree with one cautious hand on my wallet.:eek:

GL- I hope someone spits in his chalk.
 
Its seems weird to me that we're not even talking about guys like Wu or Yang coming over to play.

So many great players who could snap it off but Shane would be the best story probably.

It sucks that pool isn't making big $$ yet, but when Pagalayan, Manalo, Luat, even Busta aren't being named as top picks, there is a LOT of great players in the game right now.

Throw in the Euro's like Holmann, Souqet, and Feijen and its a pretty sick field to wade through.
 
bud green said:
Its seems weird to me that we're not even talking about guys like Wu or Yang coming over to play.

So many great players who could snap it off but Shane would be the best story probably.

It sucks that pool isn't making big $$ yet, but when Pagalayan, Manalo, Luat, even Busta aren't being named as top picks, there is a LOT of great players in the game right now.

Throw in the Euro's like Holmann, Souqet, and Feijen and its a pretty sick field to wade through.
That is what I am laying odds on.:cool:
 
I don't know how bad he wants it, but anytime Ralf is playing, I'm rooting for him. He's all class in my book.
 
Based on their performance during the last 12 months on U.S. soil, I think the odds of the winner emerging from the group of Shane Van Boening, Dennis Orcollo and Neils Feijen are better than one coming out of a group of any other 10 players.
 
TX Poolnut said:
I don't know how bad he wants it, but anytime Ralf is playing, I'm rooting for him. He's all class in my book.

Did we not see Ralf shedding tears on TV? Souquet wants something like this. He wants it bad. Parica is the same way. These 2 guys are the best in the world at finishing second. I sure would like to see either one snap off a prestigious tournament like the US open.
 
I like SVB to win it...he's on such a hot streak that you've gotta like the chances of the guy on the run and I'd definitely like to see him win it eventually.

However, this year I would like to see Parica win it...like somebody else said on here, he's been so close so many times before he really deserves it! I just can't help but feel that as the years carry on, his odds keep getting just a little bit slimmer so I'd like to see him finally win the big one.
 
Niels Feijen really looks and acts the hungriest.

Johnny Archer is ALWAYS hungry, especially at the US Open.

Parica and McCready - I would like to see either win - but I think they both have passed the Mid-Life crisis a long time ago and are getting up there too much in age. i.e. Reality has set in.

Mike Davis is probably among the hungriest. He plays harder and practices more than most others I believe.

After winning the IPT I don't see Efren having the desire over such a small pot of cash. I am curious though how his laser vision is serving him. Nobody has ever mentioned it much before from what I have read on AZ.

Jasman is hungrier than anyone!!! If she enters there could be a lot of unhappy achievers. My gut is telling me that she may indeed win a big men's tournament someday - and maybe this is it. She needs some more experience though but has all the tools.
 
whitewolf said:
Jasman is hungrier than anyone!!! If she enters there could be a lot of unhappy achievers. My gut is telling me that she may indeed win a big men's tournament someday - and maybe this is it. She needs some more experience though but has all the tools.

Jasmin would probably enter this tournament if she were allowed... But no women can play the US Open :( :(

I am pretty sure she will win a big mens event during the next years. She is capable of it, no doubt.
 
Back
Top