Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
What a love fest goin on in here. I'm gonna make sure I don't bend over :wink:

Eric >or drop the soap

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
He's got my vote too. I have even shaken my head at some of his posts on how he could stay so cool and level-headed in a hot thread. Terry is highly principled and remains true to himself. We all love Terry! (And why couldn't he be President? Terry, were you born in the US?)
82.gif

SJM has my vote for 2nd. I have never read anything close to mean in any of his posts. In fact, I was a little surprised at his reply on the most obnoxious poster thread, lol. That was as bad as he has ever gotten! And he always has a lot to contribute no matter what the subject.

Doug has my vote for 3rd, just because of all the laughs he provides. Someone with that highly developed sense of humor, just has to be a great guy!

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
I don't know Terry A.

My votes are for Tate with SJM as the runner-up (of course I do not know Stu as well, so it could be the other way around).

Peer

Norwegian in California
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
Terry sucks, this thread is making me sick. Who started the TA fan club anyway?

I agree, that Terry dude sounds like someone I wanna punch in his face.

-- peer

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
I would have voted for Terry as well. Whats funny is that you can read some of Terry's posts and clearly get the picture that while he is the nicest guy, you would never want to be on the receiving end of Terry's wrath. Him and JohnnyT are the two guys I would want watching my back in the pool room.

Someone not mentioned yet is Milo, who I also think is one of the nicest posters on here.

CharlesUFarley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kevin Lindstrom said:
If we all strive to be the nicest poster wouldn't that make this place oh so much better than it already is?

Kevin
Absolutely not.

On a side note: I'm fairly new around here so I haven't seen many of Terry's posts...he must be a hell of a guy to get the unanimous vote.

eyesjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is strong...

That gives ME the 5 out!! If that wont give you a warm tear nothing will.

Tokyo-dave said:
Terry A. and here's why. Almost exactly a year ago, I moved back to the states after having lived the past 20 years in Japan. Not a big deal to most, but considering that I left Colorado when I was 20, and came back when I was 40. I spent my entire adult life in Japan, so you could only assume how intimidating moving back was for me having two kids and a wife to be responsible for. Terry, after hearing of my situation via one of my posts, pm'ed me out of the blue, and offered to give me a couple of pool videos to keep me entertained because at the time, I was in the middle of a job hunt and had lot's of free time on my hands. He even asked me to name a couple of my favorite players, or any particular games, or matches that I was interested in because he was pretty sure he had it in his collection. Within a week, I get a box full of Accu-Stats videos, not copies, and not home made videos, the real thing! Terry and I have never met in person, but the whole experience left me knowing that I have a friend out there.
So, this is probably the best time to once again say thanks to Terry, God bless, and wish you and your family a great holiday season.
dave

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Role Model

Like maybe a role model!!! :grin: :grin: We have never met but I can relate because all the good I have seen in my past is right here in Mr Ardeno. A BIG thank you for being you and contributing here.

Your AZBr friend,

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Just a few days ago, Terry posted the following, directed at Billy Incardona:

Terry Ardeno said:
.....If you don't have time to write your story, I'll glady write it for you. And I promise here and I'll put it in writing AND HAVE IT NOTORIZED that I don't want or won't accept a penney from the booksales. All the profit or proceeds are yours.....

To offer to write Billy's story as a labor of love shows us all what kind of man Terry really is, and why so many of us see him as one of AZB's greatest treasures.

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The nicest person on AZB billiards without a doubt goes to,

goes to,

goes to,

goes to,

goes to,

SWEET MARISSA!!!

;)

Gary

edit: I in no way believe she is the nicest AZ'er!! Some gave me neg rep that didn't get the joke. Sorry, Marissa, but you are not a nice person.

Last edited:

derekdisco

We woulda won state!
Silver Member
Obviously terry for starting my birthday thread, but ill shout a few others out, joeyA, jay helfert, ribdoner, akatrigger, fatboy,watchez (even tho when I call he answers by saying "what") bignasty, sarah rousey, last but not least jcin :)

Last edited:

Dave Nelson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Old but true saying. If something sounds to good to be true, it probably is. Thus my vote against Terry Ardeno.

Dave Nelson

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Roy Steffensen said:
Terry A

No doubt

If anyone votes for anyone else besides Terry Ardeno, they just haven't read his posts or talked to him. :smile:

Terry is not only one of the nicest guys on AZ Billiards but he is also the richest. I've always been told that you measure your wealth by how many quality friends you have and Terry has MANY!

JoeyA

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Peer said:
I agree, that Terry dude sounds like someone I wanna punch in his face.

-- peer

I think you once said that you would avoid lethal weapons when given the chance. You're on two. :p

JoeyA