Who's the best player you've beaten?

fan-tum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Al(the plumber) Winchenbaugh,1969, Town and Country Billiards, Sunnyvale,Ca.

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
David G in a race to 5, after being stuck 4-1. And going back and forth with Max Eberle for about 6-7 hours. Of course, both guys were with huge spots.

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
David G in a race to 5, after being stuck 4-1. And going back and forth with Max Eberle for about 6-7 hours. Of course, both guys were with huge spots.

Spots don't count in my opinion, but the bennys spend the same.

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When hillbilly was living with me, I beat him in a single game of 1P.

My record against him is about 1-500. :embarrassed2:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
In tournaments, Ronnie Allen at one pocket, David Howard at 9 ball and Earl Herring at straight pool.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In one tournament I beat Dan Louie and Glenn Atwell. I was playing good that week!

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I beat easy-e in a practice game :D

Koop - not telling how many I lost!

beav99_4life

BPT Champion
Silver Member
In tournaments I beat Corey Deuel, Howard Vickory and Dee Adkins. But keep in mind, these were very very very very short races on barboxes, lol. But hey, when you play as bad as I do, you take what you can get.

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ok

The only Pro I ever beat was Keither the Ether.....in a handicap tournament with a big spot.....but I will take it .....

BWTadpole

The Nitcracker
Silver Member
Melissa Little when she came through Chicago maybe two or three years back. We played 4 sets of 10-ball and split them even steven.

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
i beat James Davis jr in a 9-ball tournament
chip Compton in a mini 9-ball tournament
David G in a 8-ball tournament
Tony banks in a 8-ball tournament
Buster merchant in a 8-ball tournament
i almost dbl dipped hillbilly in a 8-ball tournament miss the 8-ball too win
Gary Abodd in a 8-ball tournament twice
Erman Bullard in a 8-ball tournament

Last edited:

sano

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Harold Mcabee in a tourney at diamond billiard club in tenn. Then lost to Nick Vita hill-hill.

Inaction

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB in the second round of the SD state 8-Ball tournament in 1991. He was 6.

Last edited:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Al(the plumber) Winchenbaugh,1969, Town and Country Billiards, Sunnyvale,Ca.

my buddy jeff aka action central. it was a cheap set and he beat on me all day leading up to it but i managed to sneak a set in playing even. it was a race to 3 though but i'm still counting it

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Willie Mosconi - 1 game of 9-ball in exhibition June, 1992
Kim Davenport - local 9-ball tournament, race to 5, 2 game spot and the 7 & 8, ca. 1985 (they might have tied both of his hands behind his back, too)

I know I am not that good and this doesn't mean I beat anybody. But I didn't choke either time when it would have been easy to be thinking about the wrong things. I was playing at my best both times. I was rather impossible at work the next day after playing Willie. I told the golfers to give me a call the next time they played Niclaus.