Derby City Roll Call

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
It is that time of year once again......

Who's going and when are you gonna be there? I will be there the last 5 days hangin out and losing money.

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member

Who's going and when are you gonna be there? I will be there the last 5 days hangin out and losing money.
1st 3 days & maybe the next fri & sat

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'll be there the last 5 days and taking applications for a good steer man. I'll pay you $5 or 10% (whichever is smaller) for every sucker you point out I win money from...

(disclaimer:money must be won prior to any payout for steering)

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
I'll be there the last 5 days and taking applications for a good steer man. I'll pay you $5 or 10% (whichever is smaller) for every sucker you point out I win money from...

(disclaimer:money must be won prior to any payout for steering)

I will try to find someone but knowing how you play it will be tough to pick out a gimme lol.:thumbup:

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Ill be therd the 24th through the 26th. Really looking forward to the bigfoot challenge

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
1st 3 days & maybe the next fri & sat

Most likely the same here.

BTW if anyone here has a DBK with a Hornbeam shaft please hit me up if you can bring it for me to try just a rack or less??? I'm WAY curious how these things play... I'll bring a real fancy Sugartree you can hit a few with if you like?

Eagleshot

Mark Nanashee
Silver Member

Just confirming:

1. You are putting me in all the events, Right??
2. Paying for my room
3. Airfare to and from (I can take a train depending upon your finances)
4. Putting me in action (I am going to fight hard for you!)
5. Food and drink

I know you won't be there the entire time, so please ensure funds are sent at least 10 days prior to the event. 10K should get me started.

Thanks again for your support.

Mark Nanashee
Sponsored by Aamco

People Who Know Go To Aamco

AAMCO is an American transmission-repair franchise founded by Robert Morgan and Anthony A. Martino during 1963 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be there passing out paper like Halloween candy

Heads ....

I'll be there the first weekend. If I'm winning or something lines up I might stay an extra couple. Anyone from AZ please come up and speak. Even better, please come up and flip for $100.

SLIM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be there all nine days sittin at the tv table eatin ice cream.

SLIM