✦◊✦ 2014 AZB Cue of the Year ✦◊✦

LGSM3

Jake<built cues for fun
Silver Member
If that cue ain't already got a name...you should call it "Landslide" because it's damn sure gonna win by one

Bigd3

BIGGER in Texas
Silver Member
PDF (Landslide)

now that's exactly what a cue of the year candidate should be ! ! ! !

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
One of the most fantastic cues I've ever seen :thumbup:. The work is beyond belief and very tasty.

Slam dunk....got my vote !

The amount of time involved to build this cue is unreal and the design features are completely off the wall and executed to a stratosphere level.

pacemonster

"Billiard" Mike
Silver Member
And Shadowmoss knocks it out of the park. It was a toss-up, for me, between Cheiton's Tonkin (bridged points and awesome miter work) and the Lambros (just love the ying-yang rings and points thru butt-cap/joint) until the PFD cue showed up. No contest now at this point.

My vote - PFD

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
I really like Paul's cue but I equally like Captain Bob's just as much... Both cues very well thought out and executed...

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well Brian... I am super busy right now and most likely won't be able to put together the poll until later this week.

aha, got it.

am glad to know I'm not too late. :)

I haven't purused the entire thread yet but have to say Eric's pfd is gorgeous. :thumbup:

thx,
brian kc

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here is the joint on the Paul Drexler Land slide Cue!

What a Monster!

Attachments

• 25th #3.jpg
    25th #3.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 426

Kaiser Bob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man, Paul created another museum piece right there, absolutely stunning. I really like Bob Manzino's offering as well.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk