Users who change their user title to "banned" ...

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Who's going to clog up all the threads now? :confused:

....somebody call?

image.jpg

Oh, you said CLOG...

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Not only has that nut been banned, I think he has been obliterated. Had to happen sooner or later. Poor guy. So clueless it's almost a shame. I hope he seeks help.

i second that....but some turds trying to call me out for alate post lol...and asking me if i'm talking in code about made me say F this place 5 mins ago.....like they miss rick or something. when i was being dead serious, acting like teenagers lmfao.

but....Abooboo No Neck saved me from negativity. thanks for the laughs guys.

-Greyghost

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
So clueless it's almost a shame. I hope he seeks help.

Yep...He could not take a hint. Could not read the picture. Could not take direct honesty. He self destructed. I don't consider myself a person that has to get the last word in but he/she who laughs last laughs loudest......and he can't do one of his long ridiculous analogies here. They say always say good about someone....ok I will. He's gone...GOOD:grin:

Last edited:

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was not a friend of English's ( feel like I'm talking about chicken which I love ) but probably I'm not as familiar with all his posts but the ones that I am it did seem like he went over the line. He was at odds with folks quite often but is that not ok? I can be way off here as I said I don't know all but from what I've seen I'm not sure of the problem.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
i second that....but some turds trying to call me out for alate post lol...and asking me if i'm talking in code about made me say F this place 5 mins ago.....like they miss rick or something. when i was being dead serious, acting like teenagers lmfao.

but....Abooboo No Neck saved me from negativity. thanks for the laughs guys.

-Greyghost

Abooboo No Neck says you're welcome :)

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was not a friend of English's ( feel like I'm talking about chicken which I love ) but probably I'm not as familiar with all his posts but the ones that I am it did seem like he went over the line. He was at odds with folks quite often but is that not ok? I can be way off here as I said I don't know all but from what I've seen I'm not sure of the problem.

With myself.... I started a thread about Tom Wirth's 1pocket book and the great reviews it received. I was trying to spread the word as it is one of the best books ever published.
English jumps in commenting on the price and not all books are great and so on. He had no idea what the book was about. That is the lowest form of posting and against the rules of common decency and respect. It's the same as saying... Your cue for sale can be gotten cheaper or buy something different. I did report his post as being uncalled for and against forum rules. He relentlessly pursued his crusade. I had no problem with him as I ignored his posts until he jumped on mine disputing instructional reviews or SPF instructors(Scott Lee). His only objective is/was to dispute and be confrontational about anything and everything. I did ask him to use his intelligence in a positive manner. Could not find the handle. He seemed to be a person that knows alot about nothing...but tried to sell his nonsense. Azb is a fabulous forum. I feel like an Ahole for dueling with him(not really)...but his manure was stinking up the place. I thank the administrator for expelling him. I have no regrets. The only reason I backed off from him is I was warned to not engage....if I did not have so many friends here it would have been worth reading him the riot act and getting kicked off. Life is too short. AzB is too good...English' problems are not our problems. My last post on him. I'm going back to learning about pool, meeting people and having fun here. And to those that I have connected with on AzB...thanks for your friendship.

Last edited:

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member

If someone is in every thread arguing but they let things go pretty quick that is bad but perhaps not the end of the world. If someone thinks they are never, ever wrong but they don't get involved in that many threads it will irritate people but it is not a forum killer. If someone just can't let things go and always has to have the last word but they aren't in very many threads, again, it is not the most ingratiating thing but people probably won't call for you to be burned at the stake.

Any one of those things alone is going to piss some people off but when you have all of them at the same time that is when it is just way too much for most people. He was in almost every single thread, arguing more than anybody, with significantly more posts than anybody else, could never let anything go ever, always had to have the last word every time, and was never, ever, willing to consider even the slightest remote possibility that he could ever possibly be wrong on anything, no matter how many people disagreed with him or how much more knowledge or experience they had on the topic more than he did. And perhaps worst of all, he was wrong a good part of the time. If you are going to have all those traits you at least need to pretty much always be right.

I don't think he is a bad person (and actually think he was probably a decent guy from what I could tell) but partly I think he lacked self awareness and the ability to be honest with himself so he just couldn't see some of how he was, and some of how he was I think he could see but he was a narcissist who justified it as being ok in his own mind because of what he perceived as his importance and the importance of his message.

philly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If someone is in every thread arguing but they let things go pretty quick that is bad but perhaps not the end of the world. If someone thinks they are never, ever wrong but they don't get involved in that many threads it will irritate people but it is not a forum killer. If someone just can't let things go and always has to have the last word but they aren't in very many threads, again, it is not the most ingratiating thing but people probably won't call for you to be burned at the stake.

Any one of those things alone is going to piss some people off but when you have all of them at the same time that is when it is just way too much for most people. He was in almost every single thread, arguing more than anybody, with significantly more posts than anybody else, could never let anything go ever, always had to have the last word every time, and was never, ever, willing to consider even the slightest remote possibility that he could ever possibly be wrong on anything, no matter how many people disagreed with him or how much more knowledge or experience they had on the topic more than he did. And perhaps worst of all, he was wrong a good part of the time. If you are going to have all those traits you at least need to pretty much always be right.

I don't think he is a bad person (and actually think he was probably a decent guy from what I could tell) but partly I think he lacked self awareness and the ability to be honest with himself so he just couldn't see some of how he was, and some of how he was I think he could see but he was a narcissist who justified it as being ok in his own mind because of what he perceived as his importance and the importance of his message.

Amen sir. I actually believe he is mentally unstable and needs help. If he is NOT unstable then, yes, It does make him a bad person to act like that.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Guys, he's probably reading the forum, and LOVING that people are still talking about him. So.....let's stop talking about him and enjoy the time we have without him on the forum.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Nice analysis, but I really think he could have been summed up in one word.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Amen sir.

Hey Philly.... Got to hijack this thread by saying...thanks for renewing my interest in pool rooms. Classic Billiards and Markley's are working out great. I'm enjoying the atmosphere. Playing in those places rock. The guys I play with in my Florida clubhouse make me wanna toss my cues.

LIAKOS27

NOT banned (yet)
Silver Member
I know you must find this incredibly amusing.

I don't.

From now on, if you change your user title to "banned", I will go ahead and finish the job of banning you as soon as I see it.

So the only obvious question that can follow this is,,,, are you for or against North Carolinas stance on the bathroom rights for those that identify themselves as opposite sex?

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
With myself.... I started a thread about Tom Wirth's 1pocket book and the great reviews it received. I was trying to spread the word as it is one of the best books ever published.
English jumps in commenting on the price and not all books are great and so on. He had no idea what the book was about. That is the lowest form of posting and against the rules of common decency and respect. It's the same as saying... Your cue for sale can be gotten cheaper or buy something different. I did report his post as being uncalled for and against forum rules. He relentlessly pursued his crusade. I had no problem with him as I ignored his posts until he jumped on mine disputing instructional reviews or SPF instructors(Scott Lee). His only objective is/was to dispute and be confrontational about anything and everything. I did ask him to use his intelligence in a positive manner. Could not find the handle. He seemed to be a person that knows alot about nothing...but tried to sell his nonsense. Azb is a fabulous forum. I feel like an Ahole for dueling with him(not really)...but his manure was stinking up the place. I thank the administrator for expelling him. I have no regrets. The only reason I backed off from him is I was warned to not engage....if I did not have so many friends here it would have been worth reading him the riot act and getting kicked off. Life is too short. AzB is too good...English' problems are not our problems. My last post on him. I'm going back to learning about pool, meeting people and having fun here. And to those that I have connected with on AzB...thanks for your friendship.

this is what this place is. great post :grin-square: