Anyone ever see this man beat?

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Any where any time. Earl wouldn't play without the 7 when he was killing everything in sight in the Carolinas when Floyd was his bank.
Nick :)

Attachments

• MVC-124F.JPG
    MVC-124F.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,627

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks a bit like James waldon.
Who is it?

Speaking in generalities, there are lots of reasons to not match up with someone, skill is only one.

sizl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am viewing from my phone, but it looks a lot like Rick Howard.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jimi

Monster. He knew Rick. Liked him a lot. He did ride in on a bike one US open with his stick over his sholder wearing a local T-shirt. He asked where he could put his bike and did anyone gambled in there. Very hilarious.

Last edited:

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
While we are playing guessing games Nick, why don't you tell us who is selling those fake Southwest cues on AZ.

Woof Biscuit

and gravy
Silver Member
Looks like James Walden. Saw our very own JumpinJoe beat him with the breaks on the bar table. Also saw Hennessy BBQ him...cost me a few dollars.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Earl wanted the 7 to gamble.

And Earl was playing Earl Gear. The Mezz told him what ever you do, never enter any of the tournys. Scary thought.
Probably one of the best money player players on his own money or any one elses.
RIP Jimmy Matz,

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
And Earl was playing Earl Gear. The Mezz told him what ever you do, never enter any of the tournys. Scary thought.
Probably one of the best money player players on his own money or any one elses.
RIP Jimmy Matz,

Didn't he beat Earl out of $100 or so @ $5/game? Drove Earl bat-sh1t.