Hi!!! :) :)

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
I hope the mods (or ya'll) don't mind, but this particular section is where I've met most of the AZB'ers I know...and where most of my cue-toting contacts hang out. If it bothers ya'll that I posted this here, please ask the mods to move it where they see fit. My internet access is pretty limited, so I might not get back on for a couple/few weeks.

Just wanted to send a quick "hello" from Iraq.

Be good, guys...and hope ya'll are having a great post-VF year. My best to each one of you.

Mark

Attachments

• Me.JPG
    Me.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 416

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
hey Mark.. glad to hear from you.. hope everything is safe where your at...

the assault rifle goes great with the 8ball hat.. :)

make sure you come home in one piece!!

chris

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mark,
Great to hear from you. Wish you the very best for a safe and speedy return.
Joe

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
Hey Mark,

How's everything going, pal? Find any better places to hit balls since the last time you posted? Do you have a guard posted on the Searing?

How's Jen and the crew doing? I hope she knows that she can always call us if she needs help with anything. Rose says to give you a big hug and wish you all the best.

Be safe, my friend, and drop a line when you can!

Steve

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope the mods (or ya'll) don't mind, but this particular section is where I've met most of the AZB'ers I know...and where most of my cue-toting contacts hang out. If it bothers ya'll that I posted this here, please ask the mods to move it where they see fit. My internet access is pretty limited, so I might not get back on for a couple/few weeks.

Just wanted to send a quick "hello" from Iraq.

Be good, guys...and hope ya'll are having a great post-VF year. My best to each one of you.

Mark

Thank you for being there.

BTW, that name "8-Ball Rat," I had a completely different vision of what you looked like, and my vision was wrong. You are so very handsome! :)

God bless all soldiers, sailores, airmen, marines, and the reserve!

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Hey, good to meet you. Hope you're enjoying the spring flowers over there, haha. >_<
Good luck and be safe.

wolfcookie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks

Man I dont know ya but wanted to say thanks..You and every body else over there are in my prayers.

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
Keep safe over there Mark! Hope you make back home to your parent's house here in Indiana really soon. I love to hook up with you and bang some balls around.:D

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Mark,

Stay well and I'll hope to see you in Valley Forge next year.

BTW, can you score me a "surplus" ACOG sight for my A3? :)

Eric

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Hey Mark! Glad to see you're safe and thinking of us. Get home soon, and thanks for all you do.
:p

tom mcgonagle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This gives a whole new meaning to, "going out to shoot some."

Be safe, be careful.

Thank you, and all the people, keeping us safe. God bless you all.