One-Handed Bankpool Runout

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was great banking, maybe we need a one handed bank tourney at the DCC next year, we have a one handed one-pocket tourney already.

tom

gbru

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was curious why you didn't spot the other 3 balls that went on the break and try to get them also....?

That would have been even sweeter....:smile:

Great shooting though...!

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
congrats

Thats was some great shooting man! Great banks! :) I play one-handed myself quite often but this was wicked! My best achievement playing one-handed was to run all 6 colours on snooker table.. :D

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Heyyyyyyyy, that was awesome!

I was almost knuckle-headed enough to click off of the video after you made the last ball. Glad I didn't. You've got a good woman there. :D

Tom In Cincy

AKA SactownTom
Silver Member
It has been a long time since I have been this impressed with someone on AZBilliards... all I can say is WOW... and how nice it was to share that with your lady. Sweetness shared is twice as Sweet.

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
woofing

you interested in any action playing this way? not woofing but will freeze up some k's if u wanna come south

I love to gamble, but between the school, the kid and the wife I can only play people visiting Medford, OR. I appreciate all the comments, thank you very much.

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
I just finished an afternoon of playing one pocket. I felt real good with my game today.

Now, I just broke my stick and I'm on my way out to buy a bowling ball.

Wow .............

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
obsession

I just finished an afternoon of playing one pocket. I felt real good with my game today.

Now, I just broke my stick and I'm on my way out to buy a bowling ball.

Wow .............

You too can be this good one handed, it only takes hours upon hours of failure, misses and cramped arm muscles every single day. I would stick with being a normal pool player, the satisfaction level is higher consistently. Thank you and enjoy that one pocket, the greatest pool game ever.... right behind straight pool maybe.