Balabushka on Ebay

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Only 70 K. Wonder if he has 2.

Hmmmm, pay my house off, buy a cue. Hard decision.

How many Diamond tables could a person buy for that much. I would settle for a table and a little cheaper custom. Maybe a couple of Tascs.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Honestly, I don't understand why anyone would post a cue for $70K. There are much better ways to market a cue.

Secondly, you see cues listed for MONTHS on Ebay. Again, I need someone to explain that one too.

Ken

Rivhardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Followed other thread, real deal. I think he should at least kick in shipping!! maybe "make an offer" option (for those few that can or would want it.) glws

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
It would look good in that $2000 Stingray case that has been on there for months.....Edit: OK, I see it's down to $1100 now.

Last edited:

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
70k+ and you have to pay shipping? Thats just an insult.
That kills it for me.
anyway I see lots of Babushkas for $600 with free shipping all over E-Bay.

SSach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will it get a bid?

Honestly, I think Ebay is a great way to get broad views. AZB has some big collectors and I am sure his PM was filled with lowball offers when he originally posted.

There are a few cues that claim to be worth the cash. I think I would put this cue up against many of those.

Good luck to the seller.

Highmiles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can afford the free expedited shipping, but not the cue. I'm sure there are some that can easily afford it. I'm sure there are many who want it. Hopefully there are a couple of people who fit both groups, and jump on it.
Wish it could be me. :(

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Stingray is a nice material. I would pay $1100 for the case if it was the Ray that got Steve Irwin.

I always swore it was going to be a snake that got him.

TheMarsMan

Nice Gun!
Silver Member
That is a 20k cue tops, I guess if it means more to him because it was his brothers cue he is going to hold onto it for a long time.