BRAZILIAN Rosewood question

bobalouiecda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I Would Like One Too

Keeb, Please keep me in mind for a piece or two. My new Deluxe lathe should be here in the next couple weeks. Thanks, Bob

Brown Bear

Registered
Oil Rig expolsion

Has anyone heard from Keeb since the explosion in the gulf? Keeb, if your safe and healthy I'm glad to hear it, but I'm sorry to hear about the tragedy that hit your brothers. Hope you're okay and hope to see a post from you soon.
Sorry for the hijack everyone, but I just want to make sure our friend is okay.

Marcus

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Yes, he's fine. There was a couple of threads in the main section yesterday. He responded last nite, his rig is about 20 miles from the explosion, but they were fine.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
The butts came in today at my dad's house. He sent me a couple of bad photos to tease us lol. I'll be gettin home tuesday, and will get with everyone still interested to send payment so I can send them out to you all b/f I have to go back to work.

thanks again,
Keeb-

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 298
  • Lil Keebie Rosewood Cues 002.jpg
    Lil Keebie Rosewood Cues 002.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 291
  • Lil Keebie Rosewood Cues 003.jpg
    Lil Keebie Rosewood Cues 003.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 301
  • Lil Keebie Rosewood Cues 005.jpg
    Lil Keebie Rosewood Cues 005.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 295
  • Lil Keebie Rosewood Cues 006.jpg
    Lil Keebie Rosewood Cues 006.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 318

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Standing by, waiting with the money in hand, shaking from the anticipation..................:D
Thanks for the update Keeb.
Dave

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Keeb deserves a big pat on the back for his generosity and sharing the wealth like this. This is maybe a once in a lifetime find so to me this speaks volumes of a mans character when you have a choice to keep all of it for yourself or make as many people happy as possible. In the book of life, karma has already been noted.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Keeb deserves a big pat on the back for his generosity and sharing the wealth like this. This is maybe a once in a lifetime find so to me this speaks volumes of a mans character when you have a choice to keep all of it for yourself or make as many people happy as possible. In the book of life, karma has already been noted.

Thanks very much for the kind words brother! Very much appreciated.

12 blanks left Guys and Dolls

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
speak up and it shalt be done lol

Who has not ordered a blank yet that wanted one? I lost track of some emails, they need good homes lol don't need no orphans, who havent i gotten back with yet?

thanks,
Keebie

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
Who has not ordered a blank yet that wanted one? I lost track of some emails, they need good homes lol don't need no orphans, who havent i gotten back with yet?

thanks,
Keebie

I was an original requester, and have been patiently awaiting your PM. :)
Mr H

mr_stanley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

thanks,
Keebie

I posted that I would take 1 or 2 depending on what is available. I'll send a pm with my email.

mr_stanley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Keebs, did you get my message with my email? I can get the money order mailed tomorrow if you let me know where to send it.

Michael

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
any left?price please?

also can you get the diameter 12-13" back from the joint end for me?

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
MO from Canada on its way too. Altho with snail mail one thing I can be assured of is that the rosewood will be even more well aged by the time you get the money.