Castle Billiards NJ, throw player out for being too good

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
maybe cleary you should be more concerned about filming your ice bucket challenge before the 48 hours is up ;)

It will be filmed tonight Mr. Gokul.

tumblr_m14c8rqw671rressco1_500.gif

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i actually had an account before this but the admins did not approve me for several days and yes this was the first post I thought would be a good one

Uh, the mods have to approve you before you can post? Smell test fail.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Sounds like a stand-up and inspirational guy. No offense intended, just busting chops for no good reason at all :grin:

That's a pretty damn sweet-looking bridge contraption he's got there (Just assuming that pic is of Scott)

an fyi:

Dear and departed cuemaker extraordinaire, Paul Fanelli, made that bridge contraption for Scotty and having been on the receiving end of what all it can do, I can attest it works real good. :thumbup: :cool: :wink:

best,
brian kc

xplor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is a question of the meaning of Castle Family Billiards. It was not open to cherry pickers but to players in the neighborhood. By the way that is a genuine Paul Fanelli bridge.

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I created my account years ago I could post straight away. When I created this one it took several days for my account to get activated. I actually started the account to talk about the 14.1 championships but I saw Dg facebook and thought would be a good post for people who maybe did not know what happened

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
When I created my account years ago I could post straight away. When I created this one it took several days for my account to get activated. I actually started the account to talk about the 14.1 championships but I saw Dg facebook and thought would be a good post for people who maybe did not know what happened

welcome to az! :thumbup:

you were right; it was an interesting first topic to post.

maybe we know some people in common.

who are you?

best,
brian kc

Diamond69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A few points of clarity

1. Actionplayer is NOT Danny.
2. Danny is not a "road agent" being steered to rob small tourneys.
3. If Danny wanted to rob this tourney, would he really use his name so people could simply Google his success? My guess is he probably also had a Hustlin shirt on. Not exactly ways to fly under the radar.
4. His first tourney the last 2 years when getting in the US is the HardTimes tourney. If someone is steering him, they're not very good at it.
5. Danny's goal upon getting to the US is to visit friends he has made across the country and play a lot of pool.

My opinion on tourney's is this. If you have a local tourney and want to protect your local players, do not allow unknowns to play.

If you allow someone to play, they should be allowed to finish. If 1 tourney was robbed, it shouldn't end your business. If it is getting robbed by unknowns every week, you're probably doing something wrong.

Let the bashing begin.:smile: BTW, before you ask, I'm not Danny either.

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

So let me get this straight. You gave a guy his money back after he eliminated 5 other people? You should of given them their money back and kept Danny's. I'm sorry but something is off with the way you handled this. Five people get jacked by you Scotty. I hope you have enough morals and ethics that the next time those five people Danny eliminated come to play, you pay their entry fee. What bs.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Some of you are silly. That's all I got at 8am. By noon you'll get a funny animated gif.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
So let me get this straight. You gave a guy his money back after he eliminated 5 other people? You should of given them their money back and kept Danny's. I'm sorry but something is off with the way you handled this. Five people get jacked by you Scotty. I hope you have enough morals and ethics that the next time those five people Danny eliminated come to play, you pay their entry fee. What bs.

1361469896_jack_nicholson_deal_with_it.gif

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
. Five people get jacked by you Scotty. I hope you have enough morals and ethics that the next time those five people Danny eliminated come to play, you pay their entry fee. What bs.

Maybe the TD did not know he was going to be playing Danny in the finals ;)

Last edited: