CORNERSTONE CUES BE WARE

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
Billie had tried contacting me on Monday afternoon Tuesday morning we had a tornado come through wiped out Internet cell towers and electric in my house for six days I had no idea he posted all of this I offered to buy the Q I’m dropping in the queue in a box putting stamps on it today And sending it certified mail, I could not sell it because he wanted over 4000 for it and the whole thread on the Haley fan page everyone said it was 3200 Value so when I tried to sell it people laughed at me I offered him 31 and he blew a gasket so he can deal with it, Once the post office has it it is no longer my responsibility
Wrong, it is your responsibility until it is safely delivered, there's a ton of legal precedent on this.

Better insure it.
I have attempted to contact him all day and since he is paying for the shipping he says he would not respond to me and if I need to ensure it I even purchased a case and sent it in a case that is the most I can do in spite of all the bad things then he said for things beyond my Control

cornerstone

Silver Member
It is now shipped and in spite of the attacks yeah on my control I even threw in a case, On July 27 he asked me if the cue sold I told him no, and I said I would buy it off him if I cant sell it in the next two weeks. Per picture of conversation above On August 12 we got hit with a tornado trees Sheard Internet down cell towers down and I had no power, then when I got my power on and was able to fire up my computer I get messages about this it was six days people the queue is on its way back with a free case

cornerstone

Silver Member
I sent bill a cue 3 months ago on consignment. I sent him an email 3 weeks ago that he ignored. Then i sent him a face boo message and he said he still has my cue.
Bill stoptelling me lies and return my file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/ec/12/B4314DE0-064D-46A4-BCDE-C92E33E42E4E/IMG_4751.HEIC

cornerstone

Silver Member
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/ec/12/B4314DE0-064D-46A4-BCDE-C92E33E42E4E/IMG_4751.HEIC
Does Psalm 91:15 read "I will lie to my customers and listen to the call of Facebook" ?
Says because he loves me he says the Lord I will rescue him and be with him in times of trouble I will satisfy him and honor him with a long and lasting life and everything he does will prosper,

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bill, you likely have learned by now the only people you need to ever satisfy on this forum are your clients and yourself.
It doesn’t matter if the good Lord Almighty was walking in your shoes, some people here would still say he’s dishonest.
Personally it seems like too many people have their own hidden agendas that have little to do with the matter at hand.

I’m always interested in trading back my Ed Prewitt cue with you if you ever find the right Hercek cue you’ve previously
tried locating for me. The RB Bushka ivory joint cue is one I regret not holding onto too. You have great tastes in cues
and I’d trust you with my wallet. How and why people behave as they do is one of life’s mysteries that perplexes me.

Matt B.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/ec/12/B4314DE0-064D-46A4-BCDE-C92E33E42E4E/IMG_4751.HEIC

Says because he loves me he says the Lord I will rescue him and be with him in times of trouble I will satisfy him and honor him with a long and lasting life and everything he does will prosper,
I don't know about that but some day when I meet Jesus and if we get in a game of pool I need weight.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Bill, you likely have learned by now the only people you need to ever satisfy on this forum are your clients and yourself.
It doesn’t matter if the good Lord Almighty was walking in your shoes, some people here would still say he’s dishonest.
Personally it seems like too many people have their own hidden agendas that have little to do with the matter at hand.

I’m always interested in trading back my Ed Prewitt cue with you if you ever find the right Hercek cue you’ve previously
tried locating for me. The RB Bushka ivory joint cue is one I regret not holding onto too. You have great tastes in cues
and I’d trust you with my wallet. How and why people behave as they do is one of life’s mysteries that perplexes me.

Matt B.

Truth but you hurt some people’s feeling I am sure with the truth.😁

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do edibles.
Or do they do you?
Screenshot_20210820-093246__01.jpg

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nothing to do with this but the thread reminded me of this ol' used-car dealer in Sapulpa,Ok. Had pics of Oral Roberts and Jimmy Swaggert all over his office and loved quoting Scripture. BIGGEST fkng thief on the planet. I think every used car horror story had some connection to this guy. Just an old memory. Carry on..........

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nothing to do with this but the thread reminded me of this ol' used-car dealer in Sapulpa,Ok. Had pics of Oral Roberts and Jimmy Swaggert all over his office and loved quoting Scripture. BIGGEST fkng thief on the planet. I think every used car horror story had some connection to this guy. Just an old memory. Carry on..........
Super religious bible thumpers are the people that I trust the least.