Danny DiLiberto is back in the hospital.

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member
Our old buddy Danny D. had a stroke yesterday and was admitted to the hospital. He's temporarily, we hope, lost the use of his left arm and feels miserable but his doctors are optimistic that he'll recover. His daughter Angela is in contact with his doctors and will keep me informed of his progress. I just got off of the phone with him and while he sounds haggard he is still joking and well, is Danny! Please include him in your prayers and if anyone would like to send a card to cheer him up his address is:
Danny DiLiberto
% Millard Fillmore Gates Circle Hospital
Room, West 747
3 Gates Circle
Buffalo NY 14209

Thanks,

Sherm

eezbank

Silver Surfer
Silver Member
Very sad news. Danny has contributed so much to the sport. I hope and pray for his speedy recovery.

buffalofloyd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is not the kind of news you like to wake up to everyday. I really hope he is okay. Get well soon Danny!!!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aw, man, that is terrible. I sure do wish him a speedy recovery. He's got a strong will about him. I hope he will pull through this quickly. The sooner, the better. :)

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Danny D.

Man - this sucks.

Danny has given a lot to pool during his whole life. And not really gotten a lot back.

This is terrible news.

I was hoping that pool would get a big revival and gain in popularity.

Before too many of us 'old timers' leave, I sure would like to see the fruits of our labor.

Get well Danny, the best is yet to come! The future is brighter.

Mark Griffin

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Danny is a fighter that possesses the will of ten men - we wll be keeping him in our prayers.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
I know I am joining alot of people who are already praying for Danny With my own prayers.

I have sent the sad news to Accu-Stats in an email.
I want them to be aware of Danny's condition.

Danny please get better soon !

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I love you Danny! One of my very first true friends in the whole pool world. We've been having fun (and making money) together for a long, long time. Sure hope we can keep doing it a while longer! Remember I'm your horse if I never win a race! And you're my horse on ANY course!

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Praying for Danny!!

A lot of times with strokes you come out real peaceful and relaxed and can live long meaningfull lifes afterwards...sometimes you recover fully...there are examples...

DLeeBearToe

Thnx 4 support 4 my Dad
Danny is one tough cookie!!!

Just talked to my dad and he's made some great friends with the hospital staff. They love him, and why wouldn't they ;P
He appreciates the love and support he's getting from everyone (though I think his nurse is a little peeved the phone keeps ringing non-stop HA!)
I'll keep Sherm up-to-date as I find out my dad's progress.
Please do keep him in your prayers.
Thank you for your well wishes,
Angela DiLiberto

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Get well fast Danny. This was just a slip, not a knock down. You are one of my very few hero's in the pool world. You always remind me of my Dad everytime I think of you. He was a boxer and a pool player (road player for short time) too. John Terrell

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Just talked to my dad and he's made some great friends with the hospital staff. They love him, and why wouldn't they ;P
He appreciates the love and support he's getting from everyone (though I think his nurse is a little peeved the phone keeps ringing non-stop HA!)
Angela DiLiberto

Angela, when he goes home, the entire staff will miss him and his storytelling... they just don't know that yet.

:)

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Wishing you the best! My Mom had the same thing happen too, and she made a full recovery, so keep the faith.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Rep for DLeeBearToe

Let's rep the heck out of DLeeBearToe (danny's Daughter) as an effort to build momentum for Danny!!

Angela DiLiberto

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Angela DiLiberto

Angela-

I don't personally know your Dad-but respect him greatly.

Best recovery wishes to your Dad. And best wishes to you and other family members as well.