Deleting threads

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mr Wilson, you need to learn to use "spell check"

Mr Wilson, you need to learn to use "spell check" and maybe a couple of lessons on re-posting quotes. ;)

I do appreciate you wanting personal coaching, but I'm afraid I'll have to pass.

You're right, it happens all the time on forums, the moderators can't control people, especially if they're anonymous. It would be a good idea to make everyone use their correct name if possible.

Ok, since you want to play rough, Mr. Wiley, I might as well make my position known right now. My real name is Mr. Wilson, yes, that's right, that Mr. Wilson. Slim Limpy is just one of my alternate identities on this forum. Sometimes you get me so mad and upset I feel like arguing with myself sometimes, but I am able to mainly contain myselves. You make me so mad sometimes even I am afraid to respond to my own alternate identities sometimes--I've actually slapped myself silly due to your inane commentary--last night I broke a pair of my own glasses I slapped myself so hard because I responded to myself so despicably to your postings.

As I stated in the PM I sent to you, from now on you will post only commentary which I want you to post and that I personally agree with. You weenies are really pi**ing me off!

So for the benefit of you other AZ'ers who do not intend on towing the line, from now on you can be assured that anything posted by Mr. CJ Wiley is what I, Mr. Wilson, want him to post and nothing else. From now on everything coming out of Mr. Wiley's mouth goes through me first or something like that, I think.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mr Wilson, you need to learn to use "spell check"

Mr Wilson, you need to learn to use "spell check" and maybe a couple of lessons on re-posting quotes. ;)

I do appreciate you wanting personal coaching, but I'm afraid I'll have to pass.

You're right, it happens all the time on forums, the moderators can't control people, especially if they're anonymous. It would be a good idea to make everyone use their correct name if possible.

Ok, since you want to play rough, Mr. Wiley, I might as well make my position known right now. My real name is Mr. Wilson, yes, that's right, that Mr. Wilson. Slim Limpy is just one of my alternate identities on this forum. Sometimes you get me so mad and upset I feel like arguing with myself sometimes, but I am able to mainly contain myselves. You make me so mad sometimes even I am afraid to respond to my own alternate identities sometimes--I've actually slapped myself silly due to your inane commentary--last night I broke a pair of my own glasses I slapped myself so hard because I responded to myself so despicably to your postings.

As I stated in the PM I sent to you, from now on you will post only commentary which I want you to post and that I personally agree with. You weenies are really pi**ing me off!

So for the benefit of you other AZ'ers who do not intend on towing the line, from now on you can be assured that anything posted by Mr. CJ Wiley is what I, Mr. Wilson, want him to post and nothing else. From now on everything coming out of Mr. Wiley's mouth goes through me first or something like that, I think.

CJ Wiley said:

I guess this is just some kind of joke, right?

Mr. Wilson would never misspell "toeing" as "towing", after all, he probably graduated High School.

ONB

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey CJ, I am not sure it matters if a person uses his real name or not. John Barton has been banned so many times it's ludicrous. BUT when he's here under an alias he behaves much nicer..

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree what Mark Wilson said at first post.

But the pro pool thread was really a flame bait thread..
I personally thought it was so stupid thread i could not write anything to it.
I really wished that thread did not exist because i think it just harm forum and makes people feel bad.. *edit* from the start

Last edited:

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
I've been saying for years that there are several posters that just love starting shit in threads that they have NO involvement in whatsoever, yet they still feel the need to keep voicing their unsolicited opinions even after they've been told they have no claim in the subject being discussed....yet when they are allowed to continue on in such manner, they ruin it for everyone else. We all for the most part know who they are, yet they are still allowed to continue posting. That is why threads are being removed now, instead of just placing a bann on those that continue to tear down the integrity of the threads.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420421015.632552.jpg
Reference Pot & Kettle

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
It's ok that people disagree. It's ok that we don't all get along. I understand someone "owns" azbilliards and there must be some sort of law, but I'm all for free speech and I'm not sure why things are regulated like a forth grade classroom. If those are the rules I try to follow them even though I disagree with them.

I put a lot of thought into that post and I think it opened up some eyes. I got a lot of messages and rep over it, even from my haters. In order to fix a problem you must first find out what the actual problem is.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Also, let us not forget about all the self-righteous hypocrites.

Lou Figueroa
just an after-thought

Mrdodd72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Troll much??

Here's the problem.

Q. Who likes pool (in America)?

A. Old white men.

Q. Who uses AZB (in America)?

A. Old white men.

Q. Which demographic is shrinking fastest (in America)?

A. Old white men.

Q. Which demographic has the least sense of humour and is most intolerant of basically everything?

A. Yup, old white men.

The problem the board has is twofold: firstly, its client base is dying off, and secondly, the existing client base is discouraging new customers.

If i were the board's owners that is what i would be addressing, because in 10 year's time there will be no one left. The question is, do you pander to the old or appeal to the new?

Troll Much??

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Colonel. Funny ain't it, when people don't realize that they have been the Masters of Their own Destiny, yet, continue to blame others.

When certain people reach that level of narcissism, there is no hope.

Glen is just another that members don't miss when they are not posting.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let's not kid ourselves that those kinds of threads have any historical value. They're for real-time discussion when they're on the first page, and then they disappear, as they should. I'm sure some of the threads about how to clean your cue or how to make a kick shot get found via searches for several years. But this was just rehashing a topic that had been rehashed over and over, and degenerated into cleary following CJ Wiley around and harassing him and mocking his posts. Posterity will be just fine without it.