Gabe Owen admitted into hospital - Christmas Eve

gabesmom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just letting everyone know that Gabe became extremely ill yesterday, went to emergency room at hospital in middle of night, and after xrays, tests, etc., was admitted into hospital early this morning - Christmas Eve - in Tulsa. They've been getting him stabilized today and keeping him. It's not flu, the docs still don't know what's wrong. They ruled out those darn kidney stones that he used to get when he was younger and had many surgeries because of. We hope to know more tonight or tomorrow morning from his medical team.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keep your head up MOM. Please tell Gabe he is being prayed for and is in my thoughts.
Try and have a Merry Christmas

Gammaray

Wanna Play Sum?
Silver Member
Sorry to hear that Mom! He has my thoughts and prayers! Hope that everything turns out good for him! Hope that you and Gabe will still have a Merry Christmas!

-Gamma

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
It could be food poisioning, I got it at deer camp and was deathly sick for 7 days, had to stay in hospital for 4 days.

Hope he gets taken care of and gets well soon.

David Harcrow

QB Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear of Gabe's illness, I hope that they find out what is wrong and that he has a speedy recoverey. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your son.
...QBall...
QB Custom Cues

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thoughts and Prayers

I wish your family and Gabe the best...Christmas time, nothing under estimates the power of family during times like this..Stick together and let Gabe know we are all pulling for him.

God Bless and Happy Holidays,

Zach Ballas

GetMeThere

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best wishes for Gabe's health. Keep in mind Mom that fairly often short-term crises like this turn out to be nothing really serious--and in a day or two the patient is fine!

ridinda9

AKA: Sandy Bagger
Silver Member
wishing a speedy recovery for Gabe , and peace of mind for Kathy

hoping that this works out for the best , and that the Christmas season brings you joy .

I'll pray for you both .

jlrowe

Billiards,Boxing & Babes
Silver Member
Hate to hear that! Let him know that the AZ community is wishing him the best and a Merry Christmas.

Dave Nelson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As you know GM, I am not a prayer. But Gabe, You , and your entire family have the best hopes from this Atheist.

Dave Nelson