Attachments

• birthday.gif
    birthday.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 400

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Happy B-Day Keithly. Are you the big 50? Or?
Don't worry, you still got the Ether.

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy birthday my friend. Make-um jack the bet. Many, many more. Come see us. Reed, said he'll come out of retirement, LOL.

Brian in VA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Keith! We'd love to see you at the VA State 9 Ball championships again this year. I'm making the trophies again and would love to have another on your mantle!

Best regards,

Brian in VA

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Getting older...it's a nightmare, isn't it? And it just keeps getting worse! ;) Never met Keith, but I wish him happy birthday! :D

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pwd72s said:
Getting older...it's a nightmare, isn't it? And it just keeps getting worse! ;) Never met Keith, but I wish him happy birthday! :D

LOLOLOL
thats the funniest thing ive read in a LOOOOONG time,

its so true

keith is cool, we need more guys like him in pool, people with personality, that make an impression on you.

Kerry Impson

Former player
Silver Member
Hope you have a fantastic birthday, Keith! Keep doing what you do best -- keeping 'em entertained while you run out! :)

freddy the beard

Freddy Bentivegna
Silver Member
Getting old is the nightmare

Happy birthday, kid. I'd like to play you some more banks, but now I need a real man-sized spot.

the Beard

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
Hi Keith, Mike and I say Happy Birthday. Hope JAM treats you to someplace nice for dinner. May you have a wonderful year.

Attachments

• candle-beer1.jpg
    candle-beer1.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 187

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
Keith,

A little Irish drinking humor for your BD...

An Irishman walks into a pub one night and asks the bartender for three beers. This same act went on all night and finally the bartender asked the man why he didn't order the beers one at a time, so they'd stay cold.

The Irishman said "I have this tradition where I order three beers at a time, so I can drink one for me father who's still back in Dublin, and one for me brother who lives in Australia, and of course, one for me. It makes me feel that we're all together, no matter how far apart we roam". "In that case", said the bartender, "I'd be more than glad to serve them to you three at a time".

This goes on for several weeks and one night, the Irishman comes in and only orders two beers. All night, he orders two beers at a time, instead of the normal three. Fearing the worst, the bartender said "I'm sorry about your loss". Looking very perplexed, the Irishman finally gets a big smile on his face. "I see, you think because I've only ordered two beers tonight, that there has been a death in my family. That's not the case...I just quit drinking"...

Have a great birthday, Keith!

Steve

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
I second Black Balds statement!

We miss you at the POOL HALL!!!!

I need to take some more lumps!!!!!

Happy Birthday and continued success with the online poker.

Kid
Dynomite

A.K.A. Michael Wilson and Family Dennis Too!!!!