Happy Birthday Billy Incardona

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey, Billy! All the best to ya today and hereafter! And, many more! It was nice talking to you, however briefly, at the Open. You gave me an autograph.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday to one of pool's finest silver tongues. Best to you, Mr. Billy!

Happy_Birthday-1.gif

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hard to follow that greeting, but still....Happy Birthday!

Hope your back is feeling some better.

Take care

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to an old man. I hope you have a good one.

Jerry

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Billy I.

Hey Billy,

Wishing you a Happy Birthday - and many more to come!

Mark Griffin

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
One of the GREATS who has proven he can talk the talk and walk the walk. :thumbup:

Happy Birthday, Billy, and many, many happy returns. :)

Best,
Brian kc

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Day Billy. I hope your back is coming along well and you can get back to the table and behind the mic again soon. Johnnyt

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks AZB for remembering an old geezers birthday, sorta makes me feel relevant again...sorta.;) I really appreciate the recognition for my efforts in the things that I enjoy and have enjoyed doing, if I can stay healthy enough I will continue to play and talk a decent game.....Talk to you all later.:thumbup2:

Billy I.

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
Happy Birthday wishes to one of pool's greatest friends, from one more of your millions of fans!

Bill, I've always had immense respect for your game and, more importantly, for you as a person. What a great example you are of the good things pool has to offer us! Keep up the good work!

PS- I 2nd PT109's request that you pen your memiors! I remember asking (pleading) with you to write a book several years ago. The peeps are anxious!