I do not want to see your a$$ while I am playing

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Hey,
On a funny note... Wanted to launch this thread.
I think it is just nasty to see some people a$$es while playing and bending over on the table!!!
Don't these usually (fat and non fat) people have manners? Why do these guys want people to see their a$$ and also show the underwear?
I think it is just disgusting....:eek:
 
Last edited:
The other week I saw an overweight fellow sporting about 2 feet of crack while leaning on a table. I swear he didn't move for 2 hours.

I guess a week later a girl was sporting some butt while playing. I guess she had a mini skirt and no panties. I missed out on that one.
 
Hey,
On a funny note... Wanted to launch this thread.
I think it is just nasty to see some people a$$es while playing and bending over on the table!!!
Don't these usually (fat and non fat) people have manners? Why do these guys want people to see their a$$ and also show the underwear?
I think it is just disgusting....:eek:

Maybe they are trying to Shark you with the crack of thier ass.......think about it:grin:
 
Maybe they are trying to Shark you with the crack of thier ass.......think about it:grin:

thats just wrong LOL.. I have friend who occasionally when he plays safe.. walks into the line I'll need to play the shot and farts... on purpose...lately when he does it..I call break time and head to the can... for a few minutes.. after all can't be any worse LOL
 
thats just wrong LOL.. I have friend who occasionally when he plays safe.. walks into the line I'll need to play the shot and farts... on purpose...lately when he does it..I call break time and head to the can... for a few minutes.. after all can't be any worse LOL

Dats what im talkin bout.......ya dig:thumbup:
 
Hey,
On a funny note... Wanted to launch this thread.
I think it is just nasty to see some people a$$es while playing and bending over on the table!!!
Don't these usually (fat and non fat) people have manners? Why do these guys want people to see their a$$ and also show the underwear?
I think it is just disgusting....:eek:

it sounds like you're only playing with men. that's the problem tony. you start playing with women and then seeing a little crack every now and again won't be as big a deal
 
Hey,
On a funny note... Wanted to launch this thread.
I think it is just nasty to see some people a$$es while playing and bending over on the table!!!
Don't these usually (fat and non fat) people have manners? Why do these guys want people to see their a$$ and also show the underwear?
I think it is just disgusting....:eek:

Tony, my girls were offended by your comments, they left an hour a ago they are coming to get a personal apology, you will know they have arrived when you hear their Hooves clacking up your drive way!!!!!!!:sorry:

big_butts.jpg
 
Did you eat during that week?

The other week I saw an overweight fellow sporting about 2 feet of crack while leaning on a table. I swear he didn't move for 2 hours.

I guess a week later a girl was sporting some butt while playing. I guess she had a mini skirt and no panties. I missed out on that one.

gunzby:

A solid week? You were staring at that overweight fellow's rear quarters for a solid week? No wonder you missed out on that girl's sporting event!

:D

j/k,
-Sean
 
Hey,
On a funny note... Wanted to launch this thread.
I think it is just nasty to see some people a$$es while playing and bending over on the table!!!
Don't these usually (fat and non fat) people have manners? Why do these guys want people to see their a$$ and also show the underwear?
I think it is just disgusting....:eek:

Really!
I was playing in the Mezz Classic 8 ball 2 weeks ago and some old guy was playing in either the open or the seniors division and half his crack was hanging out. What's up with that?!*
I got to wondering if it was a young guy would I be as offended, hmmmmmmmmm I just don't know!
 
Hey guys,
The objective of this thread is basically for people to have a bit of composure when playing, that is all. Of course I never complain if a good rack is hanging and near by ;)
 
I watched the wpba live stream a while back and I have to disagree. Some of the ladies were exceptional when racking the balls.
 
Hey guys,
The objective of this thread is basically for people to have a bit of composure when playing, that is all. Of course I never complain if a good rack is hanging and near by ;)
I hear you and completely agree. Maybe the house cues could be complemented by house suspenders.
 
I guess a week later a girl was sporting some butt while playing. I guess she had a mini skirt and no panties. I missed out on that one.

The story of my life, a day late and a dollar short.
 
An older gentleman comes into ray rec and he shoots pool without his underpants and wear his jeans without a belt and a shirt too short. Go figure what I see when he is shooting. For recollection purpose, I threw up in my mouth a little bit.
 
Crack Kills. Hey Tony this look familiar:kma: I agree i dont like seeing a dudes crack. Makes you wonder if he wiped the last time too. :barf: How ya been doing Tony. I will probably be ordering another Tiger X in couple months.
 
Last edited:
Crack Kills. Hey Tony this look familiar:kma: I agree i dont like seeing a dudes crack. Makes you wonder if he wiped the last time too. :barf: How ya been doing Tony. I will probably be ordering another Tiger X in couple months.

No problem my friend. Just hit me up when you're ready.
Your comment was so funny.
Take care :thumbup:
 
Playing on league night I knew that I was might be up next so I went to the restroom for relief and to clean my hands. Walking back I went past a overweight female that was hunched over sitting on a backless bar stool. I don't know what she was wearing but both cheeks were exposed and overhanging the bar stool. You couldn't see the seat of the stool. The way it looked the stool could have been lost up in her crack. It was not a pretty sight.

My neighbor boys wear their jeans down below there cheeks with the undies exposed. They look sick. I guess they don't care that it started in prison as a way to tell the other inmates that they were sissies and available.
 
A few months ago at an APA match I was playing a guy w/Plumber's Crack. I ignored it, But his fellow teammates made so much whoo ha about it that he lost his match to me. LOL
 
Back
Top