Yeah, you could start with the IPT, they need all the help (read: money) they can get now...
If I understand you correct you believe that the poolworld would have been better without the WPA and a world governing body? Let there be loads of individual promoters and organizers all around the world, 17 World Championship in one year because every one of them claims to have the right to call it exactly that, no standard poolrules, they can be different not only from continents to continents, but from poolhalls to poolhalls and no one can tell the media what is the world standarized rules...
Am I correct that you believe WPA is a joke and worthless, or do you see why the WPA should be an organization that ALL of those involved with pool should be a part of?
If I understand you correct you believe that the poolworld would have been better without the WPA and a world governing body? Let there be loads of individual promoters and organizers all around the world, 17 World Championship in one year because every one of them claims to have the right to call it exactly that, no standard poolrules, they can be different not only from continents to continents, but from poolhalls to poolhalls and no one can tell the media what is the world standarized rules...
Am I correct that you believe WPA is a joke and worthless, or do you see why the WPA should be an organization that ALL of those involved with pool should be a part of?