ICCS: Buckeye Burl/Ebony/Ivory

97Buick22

Go Blackhawks!
Silver Member
This cue was headed to the ICCS to hand deliver to my client. I was informed that schedule conflicts will not allow him to make it this year. This is his first miss in the last 7 years. So I'm shipping it out to his home today and wanted to give y'all a look at it. This cue was ordered last year at the 2012 Las Vegas ICCS event.

wawacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good Looking cue Jon, very nice looking wood there !!! keep up the good work

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
That cue shows functional art to its finest. Great job, I am sure the customer will go nuts over it.

This cue was headed to the ICCS to hand deliver to my client. I was informed that schedule conflicts will not allow him to make it this year. This is his first miss in the last 7 years. So I'm shipping it out to his home today and wanted to give y'all a look at it. This cue was ordered last year at the 2012 Las Vegas ICCS event.

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful cue Jon!

I love the design and the materials used.

Congrats!!!

97Buick22

Go Blackhawks!
Silver Member
Thanks guys for all the compliments! The design is mine. All of the inlay work I created in my head. The cue design came to me as I was building the cue. Funny thing is this was going to be a pretty plain cue in the beginning. I can't help myself sometimes!

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
I love this cue Jon, don't take this the wrong way but your cues are starting to have a "look". And that's gonna be your signature pretty soon, I like your cues and you know that. Keep up the good work!!

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i bought one monday and now you put this temptation in front of me

this wood is remarkable,your work is getting better by the day

congrats on something very special

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agree

I agree with Jive that is a Spitz cue alright.Wow , Wow, and Wow. That is beautiful , my favorite woods.