Keith McCready Joins Cast of American Road Player

Atlatlien

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oooh, the impossible dream.

Read all about it. It is official. Earthquake is back, and I'm hoping to be everybody's worst nightmare. Like me or like me not, I am ready to rock, and I am ready to roll. I've been on the shelf long enough, and my time has come. I have been waiting for this moment, for something to sink my teeth into, and I like the direction that the American Road Player is heading.

I am going to do everything in my power to vamp the show, make it as real as possible, because I know that's what the fans want.

See you all in January. It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

Earthquake out. :)

That's what I'm talking about! I hope this happens for real

SidePocketProd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First of all, best of luck on the project.

You may want to re-think your expectations about what is a reasonable percentage of people who will contribute after hearing about the project.

I understand your point and I was just trying to say that it seems like a significant amount of people who are at the very least interested in hearing about the show. I don't expect the entire amount to come from this group. The way this works is to get momentum and the the millions of Indiegogo "regulars" kick in and start to donate. There has been over a billion dollars raised this way so it is a proven way to generate money and exposure. That said, I also know that this is not for everyone and I respect that fully. Our team of Producers, cast members and sponsors all believe in this project so we are all giving it our best efforts on every end. Thats my job as a producer. Quite simply, If you like the promo and the cast, you have the opportunity to get in on great perks and be a pert of making it happen!
Thanks for the Luck!

SidePocketProd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These folks are on track (as of 12/9/14) to raise only $2428 of the needed $40K by month's end.

I would contribute if I thought Scooter was good enough to beat Keith McCready even in his old age; I doubt it. Scooter might be able to "out-woof" Keith, but I wouldn't bet on that either. Keith is "The Man".

Just because Keith is coming out of retirement to join this project (in some unknown capacity), that's not enough for me to part with my $$. :wink:

That said, I wish them good luck. Any pool movie or series is welcome.

RL

These campaigns are all about momentum. Certainly, if you break down what has happened so far then you are correct, but it only takes one good day and the millions of indiegogo users take notice. We are still very much in play and the great thing is if we don't make it, it costs you nothing, you are fully refunded! That being said, I completely respect your desire to not spend your money on this venture and thank you for the Luck!

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Ok, now i am definately watching this.

Hope the producers realize they just hit the jackpot getting you onto the show Keith.

If they are out there looking for larger then life players for the show still another awesome pickup would be Frost.

And TBH, the biggest fish in the pond should be on the show, none other the Ess Vee Bee.

DD Custom Cues

Cues by Drew
Silver Member
I will watch now that Keith is in. It would also be pretty cool if you could get Joe Rogan on an episode. He is a member here and is a big fan of pool. I here he plays pretty good to.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

jackson

"The Sleekly Drifter"
Silver Member

Read all about it. It is official. Earthquake is back, and I'm hoping to be everybody's worst nightmare. Like me or like me not, I am ready to rock, and I am ready to roll. I've been on the shelf long enough, and my time has come. I have been waiting for this moment, for something to sink my teeth into, and I like the direction that the American Road Player is heading.

I am going to do everything in my power to vamp the show, make it as real as possible, because I know that's what the fans want.

OH YEAH!! :joyful:

gmoney1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fast eddie

Love this pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 539

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith...I think it's absolutely terrific that you're coming out of retirement to pursue this. This is a much more sellable product with you in it vs Scooter. Like Fast Eddie said at the end of COM..."I'm BACK!"...and you are! :thumbup: Hope to see you and JAM at the DCC!

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

SidePocketProd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The donations are starting to come in. Let's keep it going. There is obvious passion for Keith so show your support and get a cool T-shirt or hat or just follow along on the road with video updates. This story needs to be told so let's tell it. Also, it's risk free, if we don't make our goal, you get ALL your money back.
It's a win, win!
Thanks
Peyton

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/american-road-player/x/9130349

Last edited:

dudlock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That's good Earthquake. That way you can keep an eye on Scooter and a certain other person.

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm just wondering if there will be any real action, or will all of the pool be fiction.:frown:

In any event, it did get more exciting that Keith will be a part of it.

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
I'm onboard this ship as well now. Now this project can showcase some real pool acumen alongside the antics. I don't care for mediocre pool despite how many shirts get ripped in half. But this addition helps balance the mix which will make it watchable to jam's so called pool purists.

rhatten

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith ... that is great news. My interest in this show just sky rocketed! :thumbup:

Wow .. this ^^^^.

Looks like I need to get me a hat and a Tshirt. DCC is gunna be a hoot this year.... no time for sleep for sure.

I wish someone would develop a smart phone app (maybe linked thru GoPlayPool.com) specifically designed as a 'bulletin board for DCC'. We could post a link to social media sites to make everyone aware. CURRENT (live) action matches ('side room' ) or spontaneous events maturing real time could be posted there where player/fans could get more involved so the action really rev's up and the cameras roll catching the interest evolving. This would be a good use of social media imo.. :thumbup:

Randy