Mike Surber

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
According to a post in OnePocket.Org ... the FBI is reopening the case of Mike Surber's murder in 2009

They must have hit on something, fantastic news for sure

Rest easy Mike, closure seems to be near

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
About doggone time.

I always wondered about the cigarette butts in the car. There must have been DNA on them.

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope they catch the guy who did this. Glad to hear it is not on the shelf anymore.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
According to a post in OnePocket.Org ... the FBI is reopening the case of Mike Surber's murder in 2009

I hope what you're saying is true.....but how dependable is the post/poster on OnePocket.Org.? Could be rumor. Could be wishful thinking. Could be a someone looking to stir the pot.

How about a link to the post?

I hope they catch that sorry-ass murderin' bastard before long!!!

Maniac

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member

WHOA! That is awesome!
JoeyA

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
I hope what you're saying is true.....but how dependable is the post/poster on OnePocket.Org.? Could be rumor. Could be wishful thinking. Could be a someone looking to stir the pot.

How about a link to the post?

I hope they catch that sorry-ass murderin' bastard before long!!!

Maniac

The FBI contacted one of thee most respected posters on the 1 pkt website.
This is NOT fake news. This is not a RUMOR, this is NOT wishful thinking, this is not a pot stirrer.

Gulf port Doc is NOT a maniac.

pfduser

GRABBER GT
Silver Member
I hope they catch the guy this time. I still think the man seen in the videos has something to do with Mike's death.:angry:

GreenFeltguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope it is true

Mike Surber was a great guy and pool player and the POS that killed him is still out there. Really think they should have caught him by now.

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Any update about the investigation?

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I always felt the guy was a convict recently released from prison.
This murder was premeditated and should be a death penalty case, but the death penalty is too good for that murdering scumbag looking criminal.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I always felt the guy was a convict recently released from prison.
This murder was premeditated and should be a death penalty case, but the death penalty is too good for that murdering scumbag looking criminal.

Great news for sure!!

What facts in the case make it premeditated? It's been so long I have forgotten tbe details...