My new toy(s)

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
Just got these babies. I always wanted a Beretta over/under and finally got a good opportunity to get one. To fit these into the "cue gallery" I will add that I traded a cue for them :thumbup: The detail in the etching on the Beretta is awesome & very fine. It's an older one from around mid to late 80's. The bottom is a Browning light twelve, not too shabby, either. Momma likes it. Took them for a test run yesterday & killed off 90 clays in about an hour. Can't wait to hunt with this thing!!!!

Sorry if these pics offend anybody who wanted to see cues. I'm pretty excited. I wanted one of these since I was a young kid.

shotgun005.jpg

shotgun003.jpg

shotgun002.jpg

shotgun001.jpg

shotgun004.jpg

Here's a cue pic to make the post legit:
jul11011.jpg

Bocote & bark inclusion birdseye maple.

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
is that a belgium browning?

I LOVE THE BERETTAs!

Unfortunately, no. It's a Japanese model. Still a bad mutha, but not as nostalgic as the Belgium models. My old man has a Belgium model from the 40's. The wood shows it's age, but the metal & operation are like the day it was built. Awesome hunting guns. And yeah, I love the Beretta, too :grin-square:

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
That is sweet Eric!
And it is wrapless still!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know jack about guns yet I can appreciate the engraving.

However the cue is killer. Love the woods, as you know. ;)

Thanks for sharing,
Chris

ComptonCustomCues

Quality Handcrafted Cues
Silver Member
I am very jelous....that o/u is very nice.....I am looking for a new side by side for rabbit hunting right now......great pickup eric

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i like to see a double
it is a great feeling to get a treasure like that
i let my LC smith get away,just like my balabushkas

i admire a man who can hold onto what he loves

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
I don't know jack about guns yet I can appreciate the engraving.

However the cue is killer. Love the woods, as you know. ;)

Thanks for sharing,
Chris

damn chris you stole what i was going to say.....:eek:

pescadoman

Randy
Silver Member
Anyone who appreciates cues can appreciate guns, especially the customs.

I've never owned a very nice one, just grunts(Rem 870's).

My long guns were stolen while I was away for the summer working and I haven't replaced them, but was looking into Beretta's.

I shot quite a bit of pistol in the last several years, moving from Sigs to Springers and finally staying with Glock's. From .40 cal to .45 to 9mm, staying with 9mm. Cheapest was 600 and most expensive at over 2000 with the SA Pro .45, which was a nice pistol but didn't fit me. The Sigs were OK but I can't reach the stupid decocker with my thumb(no small hand jokes please), so they had to go. Shooting instructors get nervous when you have trouble with such things.:D

I'm happy for you Eric. You achieved a goal and did it with a skill and reputation you earned.... I can't think of a better way.

Cheers!!!

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
new toys

Eric, great guns indeed, congrats, great cue also. have always admired your work. i'm sending out my last gun to Tony aka Guerra Cues, but its loaded, but its OK, put in bold HANDLE WITH CARE on package. don the SUREMANATOR aka SURE MAN CUES, look its a bird, a plane, no its Tony, he opened wrong end of package. OH DARN!!!

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Browning

I have an old Auto 5 Belgum 16ga that would make a killer hunting shot gun. It's blueing is comeing off and the wood shows field use but functions 100% I was thinking about tradeing it for a REAL nice cue.

BTW Beautiful set of shot guns you have there!!!!

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
I love a nice o/u. As a kid, I hunted with my Dad's Savage o/u, and have many fond memories. I've always wanted to get a fancy one, but haven't gotten around to it yet. That Baretta is a beauty for sure. Enjoy!

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
I have an old Auto 5 Belgum 16ga that would make a killer hunting shot gun. It's blueing is comeing off and the wood shows field use but functions 100% I was thinking about tradeing it for a REAL nice cue.

BTW Beautiful set of shot guns you have there!!!!

Got pics? I'm looking into getting a stock duplicator for putting new wood on old guns. Kinda fits my addiction to wood :thumbup: I'd be interested in a Belgium 16ga.

Shot a couple hundred rounds out of this thing at clays, and man i'm in love. I have hunted my entire life & LOVE shotguns. This Beretta pulls so smooth, and is balanced so well, it's like it's not even there.....until I pull the trig. It'll bruise a guy. The Browning fires off like a .22, nothing to it. But the Beretta is not for the wimpy. I appreciate all the comments. I'm really enjoying this thing.

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Browning

I sent a few pictures to your email. Check them out when you have the chance.

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just love the engraving of the timberdoodles (woodcock). Great guns for sure. You should be able to fill a bag full of snipe with either one .

Glen