Prayers for Watchez...

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
Wishing you a speedy recovery Watchez. I hope you are able to get back on your feet soon.

renard

Play in these conditions?
Silver Member
Watchez I have always enjoyed your two cents on this forum! I'm glad everything has turned out for you. I hate hearing that any of our AZ family has been going through trying times/health issues. Hope for your speedy recovery!

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watchez you are one of the very best we have here at AZ, Thank GOD you went to the hospital when you did, I can tell you what, AZ wouldnt be the same without WATCHEZ here!

I hope the very best for you brother, listen to those pretty nurses man they no what they are talking about!

GOD BLESS WATCHEZ, Send him home soon happy and healthy!

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Well this thread started out a bit too suspenseful for my liking. Steve is definitely one of AZ's finest. I am so glad to hear he's going to remain an active contestant on the good action list!

I strongly suggest Steve gets more cardio - the horizontal variety really is good for you!

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Prayers were said for you. Glad you are doing better! Now, if anyone ever says you have no "heart", you can whip out the paperwork that proves you do!

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
That's some scary shit. Hope to see your posts for years to come... don't mess around, listen to the docs!

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Holy Cow! In my books you get an A++++ for making them take you to the hospital, What a CALL that was!!!! Hope that you are resting comfortably and have a full recovery!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watchez you are one of the very best we have here at AZ, Thank GOD you went to the hospital when you did, I can tell you what, AZ wouldnt be the same without WATCHEZ here!

I hope the very best for you brother, listen to those pretty nurses man they no what they are talking about!

GOD BLESS WATCHEZ, Send him home soon happy and healthy!

I remember a few years ago when he was banned for a month, it was brutal,,,,,,I couldnt stand it.

Scary shit, i'm SOOOOO glad you called the pro's, Steve, your triple smart and did the right thing, funny thing is we spoke 2 nights ago and you sounded GREAT, best you sounded in forever, less stressed than I heard you in forever(i even told Kelly "Steve sounds great"), then boom this.....I aint worried about you now, I know you'll get on track and change a few things around to keep your heart healthy. I know one player who has lived on one artery for the past 20+ years he cant bypass or stent. He eats right and is just fine.

I'm off to Europe, I will call you from there when the dust settles,

best
eric

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks Bobby and everyone. Isn't the Internet great that from a hospital you can stay in touch. I'm not in any pain. Woke up out of a dead sleep not feeling right. Tried to take a shower to settle myself but didn't work. Put on some clean underwear and called 911. Felt like an anxiety attack which is how I felt the last time I had a heart issue. Heart attacks feel different for everyone. Ambulance shows up, they do an EKG right there in front of my house. Paramedic says it looks fine. I say I want to go to hospital anyways so they take me. Get here. Another EKG and its a heart attack. Angioplasty - two stents and now I'm recovering with some nice nurses to take care of me. They say I now have diabetes and if I don't monitor it, next time it will be the full fledged heart surgery.

Again, thanks for everyone's thoughts.

Good call big guy. No one knows our body better than we do. Listen to the docs and do the right thing. I had a physical last month and my doc told me to cut out red meat and shellfish, my triclycerides were way too high. I'm fish and poultry the rest of the way! :smile:

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank the lord your ok. I don't know you and was going to leave well wishes and saw that you have posted here. I'm glad your ok, Take care of your self and may god bless you with good health....

Thanks Bobby and everyone. Isn't the Internet great that from a hospital you can stay in touch. I'm not in any pain. Woke up out of a dead sleep not feeling right. Tried to take a shower to settle myself but didn't work. Put on some clean underwear and called 911. Felt like an anxiety attack which is how I felt the last time I had a heart issue. Heart attacks feel different for everyone. Ambulance shows up, they do an EKG right there in front of my house. Paramedic says it looks fine. I say I want to go to hospital anyways so they take me. Get here. Another EKG and its a heart attack. Angioplasty - two stents and now I'm recovering with some nice nurses to take care of me. They say I now have diabetes and if I don't monitor it, next time it will be the full fledged heart surgery.

Again, thanks for everyone's thoughts.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Forget the prayers. I'm sure Watchez would appreciate it far more if you sacrificed a couple of virgins :)

Lou Figueroa
get stronger, Dude

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope he has a speedy complete recovery. I enjoy his postings very much.

Saw Watchez's post. Glad you are posting and listened to your own gut. Wow about the paramedics story. One would like to think that heart attacks can be diagnosed positively and easily each time. Scary, but you're handling it well. Good karma is coming your way from all your valued inputs in this community.

I have met many paramedics that would be lucky to get you to the hospital in one piece. I don't know that I would trust them to interpret my EKG, can be easy to miss a slight depression or elevation. Good call on going to the hospital and getting it done. Heart attacks can look like many other things and paramedics don't draw cardiac enzymes to look for injury like a hospital would.

Glad you're feeling better sir. Time to start hitting the rehab soon.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Well, my prayers are with you for a full recovery. I am certainly glad that you are still with us on the right side of the lawn today and that you were able to post and lest us know.

Good thing that you have some nice nurses to care for you, but don't get to close as that can make your heart skip the odd beat too. Sometimes us older guys can't take that kind of pressure.

Take care.